sharlykng

Shards Of Light

I'd have to go out in the early evening, but by then you guys would be off the stream xd.png

Finishing the Blusang, and continuing on the animation, hopefully.

https://secure.join.me/404-449-691

Edited by sharlykng

I spent way too much effort on this...

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

3 request slots open!

You know I can't resist.

I want one!

Username: Rampaging Wyvern

What you want me to draw: A Ranuki!

Position: Just standing, looking around, maybe flicking its tail.

Emotion: Calm but alert

Extra: Their standing stance is very much like a hyena's. Their antennae are prehensile so you can curl them in interesting ways. Their fur is coloured to blend in with grass, so a grassy ochre shade. The scales are made of hardened fur and are a slightly darker shade. The fur on the neck and back are the same colour as the rest of their fur but the tail brush is black. Eyes are dark brown, the throat and belly are white spreading partially down the inside of each leg. Their stubby claws are a dusty grey. I don't have a colour ref unfortunately x'D

Ref: Ranuki, Hyena

I spent way too much effort on this...

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

3 request slots open!

Omigoodness that is absolutely beautiful. wub.gif Thank you so much, sorry if it was a burden!

Edit: I can't resist either. Last one I swear.

I want one!

Username: Bacon_Strips

What you want me to draw: A Dark Myst Pygmy looking at muffin

Position: Sitting upright, with arms reaching for the muffin

Emotion: Cute, nonchalant

Extra: His "curious" eyes can be a little bit bigger than usual. The rest of his face is blank of emotion.

Ref: I'm on mobile, so I can't give a link to a picture. It's a Dark Myst Pgymy adult male.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Haha it's okay, I like challenges. smile.gif No worries!

Both of you accepted~

PS. I'm on my phone too, haha!

One more slot!

I want one!

Username: dracodoctorwhofan

What you want me to draw: My White dragon Thoran, he's an old, gruff character.

Position: I'd like him to be sorting through a first aid bag, but if that's not possible, do whatever.

Emotion: Not sure what I should put here, I'll leave it up to you.

Extra: I'd like it to be sig sized please.

Really I like to give artists their own free rein so do whatever you think would look best.

Is it a DC White dragon, or a customized dragon that happens to be white? A reference would be great if you want me to do OCs, or a detailed description. :/ I don't like to just whack and then get all broody when you don't like it.

I want one!

Username: Doctortear

What you want me to draw: Sweetling

Position: Sitting down with the tail off to the side

Emotion: Ticked off and rather upset

Extra: Make the feathers at the end of the tail fluffy

Ref: user posted image

If you have any ideas to add on, go ahead and do so. Take as much time as you need. I can wait. ^^

Edited by Doctortear

@dracodoctorwhofan: You're gonna have to fix the form, it's a tad too vague. If you want to request for an OC, rampaging wyvern's form is an excellent example.

I want one!

Username: Rampaging Wyvern

What you want me to draw: A Ranuki!

Position: Just standing, looking around, maybe flicking its tail.

Emotion: Calm but alert

Extra: Their standing stance is very much like a hyena's. Their antennae are prehensile so you can curl them in interesting ways. Their fur is coloured to blend in with grass, so a grassy ochre shade. The scales are made of hardened fur and are a slightly darker shade. The fur on the neck and back are the same colour as the rest of their fur but the tail brush is black. Eyes are dark brown, the throat and belly are white spreading partially down the inside of each leg. Their stubby claws are a dusty grey. I don't have a colour ref unfortunately x'D

Ref: Ranuki, Hyena

@Doctortear: Request accepted.

Requests are now closed.

So an old looking DC White dragon? No particular markings or scars or perculiarities that set it apart from other Whites

Thoran doesn't have anything that sets him apart from other Whites, except being grumpy and having slightly creamier feathers from age. Again sorry for all the confusion, I shouldn't request things when I'm loopy from lack of sleep. Since requests have closed I'll just resend the form when they open again.

Alright :3

I haven't started on anything as of yet, haha. I got caught up in games and school has just started.

ahhh, which games did you get "caught up in"? ;P

currently dreading my communications class, hate public speaking. e_e

what classes are you dreading?

Eh, some pirate of the carribean game on FaceBook, weaning off already though.

Hmm, I'm not exactly dreading any modules yet. I'm quite nervous with Techniques in Extemporaneous Preparations (TEP), we have to create the medication, package and label it. Teacher pretends to be a patient, and in the hypothetical situation the patient gets harmed, we get zero for the practical. Labeling must NOT have mistakes. dry.gif

Sounds nerve wracking... started doodling again. Mostly in my economics class, probably shouldn't be doing that, but I really can't help it sometimes. >3<

I need to start signing up for my spring classes ;~; *hides in a dark hole*

Facebook games don't last very long, I am into Jurassic Park Builder at the moment... my family and coworkers have me playing candy crush >_>

Edited by sfate

raybrd, here:

Requests are now closed.

It's also stated on the OP and below the topic name.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Thanks Bacon smile.gif Requests are indeed, closed. I am currently adjusting my schedules into 'back to school' mode.

It is temporarily closed. After I finish the three requests it will open again. This is to prevent me from getting overwhelmed with requests that some people have seem to forgotten, and for you not to wait too long. This is a hobby of mine, not work.

Respect that. I used to own an art shop and It was hard. Just tell me when you're free to make one! I can wait.

I'll try to remember :3 Usually requests open one all of them are completed. School is sapping my energy. dry.gif

Just wanted to share some meds I made in the lab today with you guys biggrin.gif Not mine, since I'm too tired (and lazy) to transfer the pics, but my classmate's, so it's pretty much exactly the same except for handwriting.

user posted image

Pink one is an antibiotic, the white/cream one is for your stomach problems. Theoretically. I don't recommend trying out meds made in school. xd.png

Edited by sharlykng