sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Was that your can't mess this up test?!

Looks interesting, what flavor was the antibiotic?

Yup. The module consists of only lab sessions, among them 2 tests (aka can't ask teacher for help). Soooo... It's easy to get an A, or an F. xd.png

Antibiotic is raspberry flavour, or so says the red-pink solution I added in. smile.gif That one was quite fun, it became some neon hot pink colour before I added a darker red dye.

Kaolin mixture has peppermint flavour!

@raybrd: Thanks!

@everyone else: Can I just say I definitely won't be drawing anytime soon? I haven't touched my tablet (poor thing's collecting dust) in 2 weeks, and I want to finish any projects now so I can have some free time later in the semester. smile.gif Don't expect any completed requests till Halloween, at the very least.

Edited by sharlykng

Mmmm raspberries! Your antibiotics sound tasty! lol.

I just went to scan my doodles via my parents' computer and found a big time virus encrypting their files, so now I am spending my night getting rid of it.

Antivirus Security Pro is the name the virus calls itself, very aggressive too! D: It kept trying to load stuff had to press cancel like 50 times before it took a break! >:I

Well hopefully the instructions I found help out. =/ This one encrypts files, I couldn't open anything... poor computer. ):

Edited by sfate

Sketches~ All I could squeeze in for now wink.gif

@RW: Redline at will! biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Aaaah that is adorably derpy just like they are in the comic <3 I'll make a couple little redlines tomorrow when I can actually draw again because I completely screwed my wrist working on a something for Switch :'D

Sure thing, RW biggrin.gif

*revives Bacon* No dying of any kind on my watch! tongue.gif

Another art! A gift for TCA. No touchy~

user posted image

Thanks! biggrin.gif

I shall aim to complete a request by this weekend.

Happy (belated) Halloween!

Not too bad smile.gif Made 5 zombies, got a spriter alt baby and a prizefail baby, and tons of new halloweens smile.gif And totally forgot about grabbing past ones to complete my sprite collection.

Probably will stream only once a week, I'm getting quite busy now.

https://secure.join.me/379-960-546

Edited by sharlykng

Eh, we don't have any midterms. Our education system is divided into 2 semesters per year. smile.gif

We have 2 semesters as we do midterms during each semester. Taking a winter class as well to get it out of the way.

Still no midterms >< We have a common test and then a big exam, or multiple tests depending on the module.

Sorry, haven't picked up the tablet for the week sad.gif Too busy stressing over presentations and calculations and mixing and exploding of blobs and colours.

Do you watch Attack on Titan?

Because when your requests open, I have a doozy for you.

I want one!

Username: Fun2HavRound

What you want me to draw: A Seasonal Autumn dragon dressed in the Scouting Legion uniform (this), and using their 3D Maneuvering Gear (3DMG, and could the dragon be in Eren's position--boy on left--but facing off to the side?)

Position: Eren's--boy on left--position, yet off to the side perhaps? More specifically, yet you have to use zoom: Background people, boy at far left below other far left boy.

Emotion: Growling, like:

"RAAAAAWWRRRRGH!! I'M GOING TO KILL ALL THE TITANS!!!"

Extra: The two swords in the dragons paws:

Reference image Better reference image Best reference image

Ref: (see above)

Edited by Fun2HavRound