sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Heh, I don't mind :3 I'll eventually colour your piece then Selina smile.gif Meanwhile, I'll PM both you and TehMage the lineart then, you can have a whack at it as well haha.

@fangtail: Yeap, unless you have the requester's permission, these pieces are personal smile.gif I would suggest asking them if you can put it in your sig. On my part, I'm okay with it as long as they are okay with it :3

PS. Thanks, those plates gave me a challenge! I kinda miss drawing, but I reaaaaally don't have time now *cries*

Do note for the others that I still have pending requests that I estimate will probably, maybe, a few months (?) at this rate I'm going. Crap, I feel like crap now and it's only the second week (literally feels like crap thanks to our wonderful friends in Indonesia. Love the annual forest fire haze, wooo.). dry.gif

Anyway, in the event I have a spare pocket of time and worked on a piece, I will update it here tongue.gif

*rolls back to growing piles of lecture notes, tutorials, notes, laboratory manuals, practical worksheets, more notes, past year papers, even moar notes*

Edited by sharlykng

These are really cool! If I could, could I get a male mint and a female coastal wave runner??? It's for my favorite couple from my scroll, Mint Era and Wet Sandstone.

They should just kinda be next to each other, smiling, and Mint Era should be blushing. Their emotions should be loving, and I would like it colored.

Edited by Sunnyhistory22

Ello ello~ I am currently unable to do any art xd.png I am swamped with studies right now, any spare time, *coughcough* got grabbed by the current MMORPG game I'm playing. Also, I'm not accepting any new requests for the forseeable future until I complete the current ones.

In fact, I've been using the program to do my work xd.png Joy to molecular genetics! I'm supposed to point out the differences between the wildtype and mutant DNA, my lecturer very kindly pointed out that there's 3 different mutations.

user posted image

There's another flowchart I've done to explain the past few experiments, but I'm not done with that yet xd.png

Edited by sharlykng

Uh, sure thing. tongue.gif If you need the name for it it's Drosophila melanogaster white locus gene.

*looks around and pops in*

Hey everyone~

As you can see, I'm alive! I'm been quite busy with well, studies, gaming, studies, reading, tryingtofindaboyfriend, dyeing my hair blue, getting scolded by crap from mom, studies... yeah, so I'm busy.

I actually haven't drawn anything specific for a loooong while, so I'm deleting whatever requests there still are on my thread (unless you're still going to be around next year). NO REQUESTS BECAUSE I CANNOT GUARANTEE I CAN COMPLETE ONE.

If you're expecting some stuff that I've done for the year, I can present to you: lab report flowcharts!

user posted image

user posted image

This one's about sub-cloning and the yeast two-hybrid system, pretty fun.

Here's one of the gel results from the RE (restriction enzyme) digest:

user posted image

So yeah, just wanted to say I'm alive, and if anyone wants to contact me... *nudges PM button* I'm up for chatting and do come by to lurk for a few minutes in the forums every other day.

-shar

*runs away*

Wow, fascinating stuff. Now I can do some studying at home and make groundbreaking discoveries.

Hiiiii sharly!! good to see you again aaaaand she's off...