sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Try again biggrin.gif

https://join.me/875-287-813

Distracted by my dog, haha.

And yeah, I got at least 5 of each of the recent releases. biggrin.gif I have 2 extra Duotones right now if you want them, haven't gotten any extra Opals as of yet; traded what I had last week already.

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

I have to say your magmas are my favorite :3

The the way you switch from dark orange to cream is really cool looking on them ;P

nah I'm good I am after some shimmers, hopefully they accept the trade... I grabbed a replacement same line same gen of a golden shimmer I accidentally released sleep.gif;

I'm just beefing up so I can try and trade a bunch for blusangs/red coppers >_> don't have any CBs of those.

Just curious, have you tried drawing people yet?

I don't know among the trios which is my favourite. xd.png First time I did an Ice though.

I currently have a CB Blusang wink.gif They're getting more common now, be patient! Coppers too!

Uh, yeah. Stick people, or cartoon people with absolutely unflattering figures. xd.png I'm still sticking to dragons...

well if anything look at yourself as a reference, it works very well. :3

i tried to get red coppers when they were released but i was egglocked. so i only got the green and brown ones. m/f of both just missing red, they occur in alpine and i think forest or jungle. ;-;

i was taking a break when blusangs were released, so now i regret it, they're impossible for me to find.

well i managed to get a 8g gold shimmer, not the shortest line, but its common and clean. http://dragcave.net/lineage/rusec

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zwau6 this one replaces the accidentally released gold shimmer, so now I have two gold shimmers :3

Haha, thanks! tongue.gif

I caught another CB Blusang, you really have to be patient. wink.gif I can breed you a 2G PB Copper if you'd like.

So far I don't have any Gold Shimmers, but I'm on several lists for 2G Shimmers. smile.gif

Try again biggrin.gif

https://join.me/875-287-813

Distracted by my dog, haha.

And yeah, I got at least 5 of each of the recent releases. biggrin.gif I have 2 extra Duotones right now if you want them, haven't gotten any extra Opals as of yet; traded what I had last week already.

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

Omg they're perfect! You are amazing! Thank you so much!

You're welcome biggrin.gif

EDIT: Leaving the country for the weekend, so I won't be on to post.

Edited by sharlykng

oh cool sounds like fun, hope you enjoy your trip! Be careful! I hope you get one of those 2g shimmers soon ;P

I'm patient for them wink.gif

Not saying I'm enjoying the trip, we're just going around visiting the doctors. Traditional Chinese Medicine actually can cure diabetes melitus, given time. Amazing that it achieves what Western medicine can't do for I don't know how long xd.png. It's true though, my parents' colleague's mom got cured of it and never had to inject insulin ever again. What a miracle.

Well, I think it is up to that person if they want to go with western meds or if they wish to go to a different source.

Let me know how it went when you get back :3

It seems very interesting.

Ahhh the trio is so adorable in your style.

Thanks! :3

@sfate: *shrug* I'll link you the vid/pics I took later, I just drank the meds a few hours ago and puked twice, and had diarrhoea twice as of yet. That's seems to be the purpose of taking the medicine; to get rid of it (and other toxins). dry.gif

On a 6 weeks break smile.gif I have overseas trips, camps, and a doctor's visit during this period.

Meanwhile, made a somewhat better looking visual board for those who are looking for open request slots. Check the OP. wink.gif

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

you finished :3 looks nice, hope you will continue making flames then you will be able to perfect your flames hehe ;D

Edited by sfate

Horse and flames are not my finest points, so...

I'll probably find another way to colour flames, possibly.

Shading a commission, that'd take a bit, since I'm mixing some techniques and experimenting. Haha, at this rate requests will probably open in... 10 days? Give or take. Rekha's definitely needs lots of time on it.

The hellhorse turned out beautiful <3

Ten or so days?

ovo

/stalks

Wow, that Hellhorse is just... <3

Thanks so much! I'm probably not going to request again in a while because I want to give other people a chance xd.png

6 weeks is a nice long break :3 hope you enjoy it! you will get the hang of drawing flames soon enough if you keep drawing em.

Well, I brought my laptop with me to Kuching, Malaysia, so I may be able to work on the pieces smile.gif

YUS STALKERS!! wub.gifwub.gif

Haha, have fun with those! :3 I myself prefer CBs over lineages, unless I'm making them on my own.