sharlykng

Shards Of Light

YAY STALKERS! wub.gif

Left with wings and feather-things for Verri's... and markings xd.png

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

I open 3 request slots and they stay closed until all 3 are finished, in no particular order. It's of a higher possibility that a simple request would be completed faster than a complex one.

Currently, requests are still closed. They'll be open once bonvoyage's request is completed. smile.gif

I LOVE IT <33 Ohhh godddsss Verra is getting such good art these days. xd.png Thank you!

You're welcome Verri! biggrin.gif

A fast 30 minute flat coloured piece I drew for Walker :3

user posted image

Uhm... What I've been working on during the week.

Hunter's piece

user posted image

Tirya's Pernese dragons

[linked for size]

Seahorse dragon concept, female

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Wow, you're a really good artist. Love all your drawings. Especially the white tiger. Think you could draw a cheetah?

The last time I did a feline species it didn't turn out so well... I'll try a lineart for you first, kay?

Haha, I failed badly...

user posted image

Haha, I failed badly...

user posted image

Oh my gosh! Your art is brilliant! No way, that's surely not a fail! Thumbs up, great artist you are! laugh.gif

Thank you smile.gif I have tests to study for (Oh gods... Pharmacy law kills), and I'll be doing commissioned pieces first. Any requests you may post but they go on the back burner like bonvoyage's, which I'm sad to say I haven't started yet xd.png Shimmers require more brain power apparently.

Update: I went through my ImageShack account and deleted some stuffs. If I deleted someone's pic, don't panic! Tell me what the pic is and I'll upload it again. There shouldn't be any though, I deleted WIP pics only.

I want one!

Username: Fun2HavRound

What you want me to draw: Gilded Bloodscale

Position: Sitting, facing frontwards (or at an angle, whichever suits you). The head on the left is slightly tilted upwards, with a single claw touching its chin. The right head is looking down at an open book.

Emotion: The left head has an intuitive, thinking emotion, perhaps even with equations in a thought bubble or over its head. The right head is reading, eyes sort of wide-ish and cute.

Medium: Art

Extra: Equations over left head, book for the right head, please!

Ref: user posted image

I want one!

Username: Duskspoken

What you want me to draw: Trios, thunder, magma & ice

Position: However looks best with all three

Emotion: again, I'm open on this.

Medium: digital

Extra: I really loved the magma you did for Spelunker so definitely something like that.

Ref: <write here>

If you need more info just let me know, thanks for doing this, I love your work!

Lol ok, though maybe I should put another rule, requests shouldn't be group pics or I'd die. :/

Lol ok, though maybe I should put another rule, requests shouldn't be group pics or I'd die. :/

If you'd rather just do a thunder that'd be awesome, I'll edit my form tomorrow.

Nah, it's fine. :3 Just hoping it wouldn't be a multiple occurrence thing; I take quite long to finish a group pic compared to single/couple pics. Frankly speaking, I love doing couple pics xd.png

Wow! Your art is really cool! What kind of program do you use? I would love to try making a sketch and turning it into something properly colored on the computer smile.gif... I would ask you for help doing those, but I want to try with something more human unsure.gif

Hello! biggrin.gif I use PaintTool SAI, everything's digital currently, but you can scan a traditional one.

Eh humans are not my forte, I'm still at the drawing-stick-figures level. >~<"

EDIT: Dunking commissions in... Please don't use them or I'll be very angry.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng