dangershy

The Typo Thread.

So a few days ago I went ice skating, and I couldn't feel my fingers, or my face at that. I couldn't talk for about 20 minutes afterwards, so I was texting my friend who was right next to me. This is what happened

Me: Maybe i easny ok wgen isaid i was

(Maybe I wasn't okay when I said I was. I had told him earlier I was completely fine even though I felt like death)

Him: At least it's warm in here (we were in a bus at the time)

Me: I feel like imonf ire (I feel like I'm on fire)

Him: I have no idea who the hell Imonf Ire is, never hear of anyone with that last name, but they must feel terrible (He mistook my typo for somebody's name I guess.

Me: *breaks out in laughter* Im on fire

Him: Ohhh

*later. He's playing dead and staring at me in an awkward way and not blinking*

Me: Did I kill youf

Me: Why art thoy starinh(Why art thou staring?)

Him: I have never seen art called thoy starinh

I am now actually going to draw something, put it on my dA, and name it "Thoy Starinh"

That made me laugh so hard, I named a dragon Imonf Ire in your honor. wink.gif

I was once on an IRC with a guy named Bob. I type, "hi boob." Luckily I caught it before I posted it, 'cause that would have be akward.

May have posted it before.

So, I have a huge list of the characters I use in one RP, and a quick description of them. A small snippet of Torulity's description...

Thunderblood Brutality Emblem. Two of Hearts, Talence's sister by blood. She is a brutal, rude, cruel, gory, bloody woman with the attrubite of blood.

Attru BITE.. I thought it was incredibly fitting, so I kept it. xd.png

That made me laugh so hard, I named a dragon Imonf Ire in your honor. wink.gif

You are officially awesome

I accidentally let my friend use my iPad, and she changed it to where it would change a lot of words to "bibfork"

Oh the hilarity...

"Hey, wanna play bibfork later?"

"I AM GOING TO BIBFORK YOU"

xd.png All of these typos are hilarious.

I make types often. Lately, the most common has been you're->your.

EDIT:

Here's a typo made by an friend:

DuckInShades:

Call me Duck. Also the forums gie my phone 10 minutes of load time so wont be doing them much.

Mousia:

Alright, DIS. Also, you're forums account is activated.

____

I posted first, Duck posted afterwards, FYI.

The second one is funnier, I think.

Edited by Mousia

Autocorrect has tourrettes xd.png

IMADDICTEDTODORITOS at my mom (I'm mad at my mom. And I am NOT addicted to Doritos.)

That ROCKETPOWEREDRECLINER (That rocks)

I once was writing an essay for my English class, and instead of typing the word "find" like I was intending, I got the word "dinf". Unknowingly, (because I didn't really like editing my papers then) I turned it in and got it back saying in red pen, "What's dinf?" It was pretty humiliating.

My worst typo when I was talking to a girl about a photoshoot deal. When I accidentally said "We want you for the sex." I meant to say "We want you for the set."

Luckily after I explained she understood.

On my iPhone here's what happened:

I'm gonna duck you so hard tomato that donuts fart.

I don't remember what I was trying to say.. buy that's what my iPhone corrected it to.

When I was little, I wrote these stories. Oh my God, there are just so many that I have to post a big list on most of them. I wrote these when I was like six anyways, so excuse the major typing fails xd.png

"0 baskieks at pe." -

akadetliy-accidentaly

hobiel-hosbital

cuide-could

turodl-trouble

fucher-future

sencens-cents

monton-mountain

cliftsts-cliffs

lechecs-leeches

lagthing-laughing

grilfrinde-girlfriend

weal chare-weel chair

trothy-trophy

froshoste-ferocious

rofe-roof

turbule-trouble

entell-until

theruwe-through

piereod-period

bulled-build (in the book, it was a grammatical error, therefore "build" should have been "built")

hoter-hotter

palintolesgyist-paleontologist

feamalse-females

agien-again

ceicele-cycle

poods-pods

chicelliss-chrysalis

piciers-pictures

tarifid-terrified

ibusd-abused

coute-caught

canping-camping

cotch-coach

ceped-kept

afiad-afraid

ateen-eaten

shoe-show

own-one

Niok-Nick

stupode-stupid

cuohgt-caught

lahting-laughing

thosonse-thousands

Oh my God what a long list.

I was doing a group IM conversation with my friends and I was the first to speak...

Let's just say "gits" is not a synonym for "guys"...

And I was doing an IM conversation with another one of my friends and I said "brb, changing into my t-shirt and beans".

I meant jeans.

Honest.

Edited by cfmtfm

I accidentally let my friend use my iPad, and she changed it to where it would change a lot of words to "bibfork"

Oh the hilarity...

Ahaha! That is awesome! xd.png

Your friend has a wonderful sense of humor.

I was doing a group IM conversation with my friends and I was the first to speak...

Let's just say "gits" is not a synonym for "guys"...

And I was doing an IM conversation with another one of my friends and I said "brb, changing into my t-shirt and beans".

I meant jeans.

Honest.

LOLOLOL. That's hilarious.

Oh the hilarity...

smile.gif The description I gave him is kinda dark though, 'cause I fail at writting funny descrips and it was a cultural reference to use the real story...

On topic: LOL. Any particular reason for "bibfork"? Or was it just a major typefail?

Speaking of typefails, I have images on my desktop spelling out my name. For like two months it was misspelled. How's that for sad-funny?

there's to many examples for this one. i keep typing "mabye" instead of "maybe" i almost did the same thing just now...i dunno why i do that. and my friend feels the need to point it out everytime xd.png

So... more RP typos.

To explain, there was a four-sided battle-war-competition-thing in this RP... so one person, Jakinzhu, decided to root for Vexen's team, despite his own son and former lover being on a separate team. Vexen responds with "Nameru and your own sun!?"... I tried to save it. "I can't believe you own a sun. I know you have a lot of money, but really."

And later, I had to explain that Dragand was cuddling Elor for some reason.. one autocorrect later, and Dragand gets to cuddle Door.

One of the news reports about Neil Armstrong's death messed up his last name so that the article was about Neil Young.

I remember a few from correcting stuff:

- in plane site

(I thought the writer wanted to test my English, to be honest. Never occurred to me it was an actual double typo.)

- ultraviolent light (was supposed to mean ultraviolet light, obviously)

But I'm sure there are better ones around. smile.gif

Not a typo, but an autocorrect from my friend:

Me: "BTW, I'ma be going around 4-5 if for some crazy reason you guys did want to see me xd.png"

Her: "Ok? Well, we're leaving soon to get [NAMEHERE:D] and stuff. AND DON'T TEXT ME WHILE I'M IN THWARTING SHOWER!"

Me: "....thwarting?"

ETA: And here is my amazing phone with a few more autocorrects..

Me: Mk ~ You'll need a CompuServe.

Him: CompuServe?

Me: And a compote would be nice too.

Him: Compote?

Me: ... and a computer while you're at it. Hush xd.png

Him: xd.png Jellyfish(This is the name of my phone.. came from an autocorrect 'what the hell'->'what the jellyfish'.) hates computers.

Me: Apparently! He's just Jehovah.

Me: ..... jealous. o.O

Edited by Aquenee

i have almost put porject instead of project

also i just spelled have ahve while i was typing this.

lots more tyops since i type so fast whoops typos i meant lol

I shouldn't write as often as I do.

"I'm a part of this, too." A door came from the voiceway,

The experience whole left Vexen's mind mind and silenced,

Her hands. were rogh with, balck and purple scales her fingernails extended into bright viloet,claws

ETA: I just realized, the first one came from a chapter that is literally about the fear of writing. xd.png

Edited by Aquenee

There are many words that I kind of choke with them. And sometimes when I'm typing too fast, I type whole sentences in the wrong like of keys....