dangershy

The Typo Thread.

in the search box on bulbapedia meant to be glitch but gligar somehow came up unstead.

I think faster than I type so sometimes I le the last few letters off words or them out entirely

Edited by Chaos Rider

Think Fresh, eat fish... which was supposed to be Thinking fish for eating fresh... and I typed it wrong.

I also tend to write words like Brown Dog as Drown Bog and the like... all the time...

I routinely type pubic for public. And of course it is a perfectly good word, and the spellcheck never notices it....

When I worked in Public Health, I always ran a find and replace in the documents I wrote before submitting them, to avoid being fired... xd.png

(I also have issues with heath for health - so pubic heath was a bit of ...

But that's not quite as serious !)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Just made this one this morning: censorkip.gif instead of shirt.

Did that just the other day in these forums. laugh.gif

This is a funny thread.

So several months ago, my laptop's "O" button for some reason was not working that nice.

I am a big "Super Paper Mario" fan, so I look up fanart of my favorite character, Count Bleck, a lot. Well several times when I had this "O" button problem, it would accidentally leave out the "o" in Count... so I accidentally searched a naughty word when that happened. Luckily nothing bad showed up. xd.png

I shouldn't write as often as I do.

"I'm a part of this, too." A door came from the voiceway,

The experience whole left Vexen's mind mind and silenced

Her hands. were rogh with, balck and purple scales her fingernails extended into bright viloet,claws

ETA: I just realized, the first one came from a chapter that is literally about the fear of writing. xd.png

The sad part is that it took me a second to see the typo in the first one.

I repeatedly replace P's for B's when I'm handwriting something, so I always time "rebublic" instead of "republic". Did that on a history test once. *facepalm*

When I'm reviewing user descriptions on the iPod, I tend to type 'dragon'sbpersknalitu' in the comments instead of 'dragon's personality'.

Problem is, it happens so often that Autocorrect now thinks it's a real word...

One of the funniest typos I've made in rp's must be instead of nibbling I put nipples, instead. and the post just sounded so wrong...ahahaha. xd.png

My lungs died that day.

(Warning: Major censorkip.gif you autocorrect! Ahead)

I was typing on my Kindle earlier, and this is what happened.

Meant to type:

Siegetail prowled through the forest, unknowingly ramming into ThunderClan's camp wall.

Autocorrect thought I was "wrong" and gave me this:

Siegetail propelled through the forest, unknowingly ramming into ThunderClan's camp wall.

I was all cursing and almost smashed my kindle on the ground. dry.gif

I was talking to my friend over MSN about this depressing story (The Scarlet Ibis) and I was being all dramatic...

Then I said "bread" instead of "dead."

Somehow, 90% of the time I try to spell 'damn' I get dman'. Also when I text people or type with my phone in general, on almost always becomes in. Has created some very awkward moments.

So I'm trying to type 'Drag' quickly on the team chat on LoL.

I'm so used to typing dragon that it comes out like that. Now, whenever I try to type the world drag fast, I tend to write dragon.

So I would say something like this in the chat:

Let them come so I can dragon them.

When instead, I mean to say:

Let them come so I can drag them.

It's annoying.

I went to type in difference and I got subsidy.

I've typed in world, or war, and i've gotten nipples.

I went to type in boy and I got boobies. Okay....

Edited by Queen Firebreath

The other day, I was taking a test in religion class and trying to write, "Loss of grace from original holiness" and instead wrote "Loss of grace from original holliness." And I spent the rest of the class trying not to laugh at the image of a bunch of clumsy Holly dragons.

One I make all the time would be 'Untied States'. Once it came out as 'the Untied Skates of Americans'. blink.gif

One I make all the time would be 'Untied States'. Once it came out as 'the Untied Skates of Americans'. blink.gif

LOL, I love that! xd.png

I mistype my username as Hawkytalon so often my phone often autocorrects Hawktalon to have the error. Same with thr and the.

What I confused in English and make error in typing is usually vowel. Especially 'E' and 'A'. Edited by sh20000sh

I can't type without my finger hitting another key most of the time. Cue me having to edit spelling errors out of posts both before and after I post them.