arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

The kyanite in my previous post will be ap'ed at xx:00

Also have a 2nd Gen Aeon from GoN. Please don't harm or trade.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I'm #AeonObsessed

It's been snagged! ninja.gif

Ah, I see. Thank you for letting me know! smile.gif

CB Magi

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Also sniggity snagged. You just so happened to have two breeds I needed tongue.gif

Edited by kyleedj

Mint baby

Black capped baby

please post if you take them, no killing!

edit: both gone! you're welcome daiyachiri and ninja.gif i see you kyleedj

Edited by JadeShunDaliaMaggie

Z-coded, low-time, 6th gen Royal blue from mostly SWs.

Code: zQnq6

GONE!

Enjoy!

Edited by CrazyChess

Few Things:

2 CB Nebula Eggs I caught yesterday so I could regift them. Instead of just dropping them to the AP, I thought someone might like to grab 2 CBs to use them as a pair, increase their count, regift to a younger player (since they are a popular breed) or whatever else. They will be ready to incuhatch in a day or less. Please don't kill or freeze, obviously fine to regift: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Very nice 3EG Geode (Hybrid) Ready to Incuhatch (or will hatch on own in few hours) I found in AP few days ago & no one has yet to claim it, so I imagine now it will go pretty fast, enjoy, always fine to regift too: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ETA: Updated Geode teleport link - Thanks to the Dragoness for catching it, you are super pro at organized stuff, I need to hire you!

Edited by natayah

Very nice 3EG Geode (Hybrid) Ready to Incuhatch (or will hatch on own in few hours) I found in AP few days ago & no one has yet to claim it, so I imagine now it will go pretty fast, enjoy, always fine to regift too: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Took it thank you biggrin.gif