Syrup

What do you collect?

My interests change over time. Currently I am caring for 11 cacti, 2 olive trees, and a genuine Irish shamrock plant.

Stuffed animals. Currently, they form a pile that takes up more than three-fourths of my bed. biggrin.gif

Stuffed animals. Currently, they form a pile that takes up more than three-fourths of my bed. biggrin.gif

same here xd.png

i collect medium-large stuffed animal and fluffy blankets.

(It's surprising how I even manage to get out of bed)

i collected souvenirs from other countries (mostly key-chains)  and other weird stuff that looks shiny tongue.gif yeah...and still do that

I have a similar interest.

I'm starting a collection of souvenirs from other countries (specially keychains of their flags)!

I currently have a keychain from Paris (gifted) and a keychain from Germany (German flag), they're both beautiful! wub.gif

I had a chance to buy a UK flag keychain (and a US flag one too, as far as I can remember), but I was stupid enough not to buy them. By that time I wasn't interested in collecting keychains/souvenirs of other countries. xd.png On the other hand, the UK/US ones weren't legit from their respective countries, I guess. tongue.gif They were being sold in a local store. xd.png (I haven't travelled to UK/US yet)

Edited by Slytherin7

Candy papers, many kind of books (my passion are animal books), some comics, rocks, some random figures..

Used to collect stuffed animals until my room became full of them smile.gif

Edited by Paddlefoot

Little plastic animal figures. My favorite are reptiles. I had a whole pack of little glow-in-the-dark snakes, but I lost all but one :[

Also, I collect books, paper that's been used on one side, as well as partly-written notebooks. I don't even use the notebooks one at a time, but just scribble on whichever I decided to bring with me for the day.

I like to collect Anything that has owls or foxes on it! Stuffed animals, and little pet shop toys. And i'm almost 22. V__V;;

I collect books, hats, stuffed animals, pens and pencils, ponytail holders, pictures, and miniature art.

Any of the above that has foxes or cats or dragons in it has bonus points...

I have 2 Yu-Gi-Oh decks that I never use, I have a quite a bit of spider-man comics, 5 dragon toys (Only two of them look good, though.) and finally I collect the secrets of the Universe. All written on paper so I could go out solving them when I am 18.

I love my childhood...

I collected dice, little figures of superheroes called Zerboz, Magic: The Gathering cards, and HeroClix figures.

I collect, dragon statues, faerie statues and PVC Figures.. But I also collect particular manga's and posters.

I also collect those tiny Pokémons in those Pokéballs you can buy in supermarkets etc.

Well I mainly collect weapons (as in knives and swords). I also have a small collection of special rocks and my old pokemon cards.

Now I'll post some pictures if you don't mind.

Here's my weapon collection:

My sword

My katana when it's on the wall

Katana when it's out

A dagger I bought on a flea market. It's really easy to handle (it's not sharp so don't worry)

My scorpion dagger and my spider thingy I don't really know what the spider thing is. I think it's a fist weapon but I'm not sure.

One of those metal fingers goths wear but with a knife on it and a basic shuriken

A shuriken I got for last Christmas

Wado Ichimonji Zoro's first katana from One Piece.

All of these are for decorative purposes, so most aren't not sharp. Heck some of them were in my luggage on the plane and they didn't say anything about it as long as I didn't have any of them with me on the plane.

Anyways, here are my rocks (I have some more but those aren't special enough)

Fossilized shells

A friend of me dug them out of the rock in France. They're from the early Devonian so they're around 400 million years old.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/Dr...yn/DSC08503.jpg

In this pic you can see

- an ammonite fossil from Italy

- a trilobite one from Morocco

- lots of italian rocks that contain manganese

- corals from Shark Bay

- one piece of coral from the Straits of Tiran, Egypt

- mountain crystal (I think it's from the Alps but I'm not sure about that)

- a little rock filled with holes that I found on the beach of Normandy in France

- white rock with faint green parts on it that I found in the White Canyon in the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. I think this one is special cause it looked out of place between all that limestone and sand. It also looks like it's been in a river because it's so smooth while it was in the middle of the desert, but maybe that's because of the wind.

And my pokemon cards excluding duplicates, trainer cards and energies Took this pic for a friend who wanted to see them

Pens, because I have a habit of losing them.

Games, such as Xbox and PC as I never trade them in (even if I never play a game more than once).

Boxes, usually small, most of the time it's packaging that items I purchase come in. I have no idea why I do this. xd.png

Unfinished puzzles, have about seven right now haha, hopefully they get finished one day.

All in all, I don't purposefully collect items. However, there are some things I'd love to collect but don't have the space for at the moment.

Dragons. As in dragon ornaments. ^-^ Also, anything LOTR related including pictures, the one ring, Sting, and other stuff.

Also, I have a few knives which I am hoping to get more of.

Other collections include Pokemon stuff, games and consoles and books.

My collection of weapons is being added to. New pieces include a mortuary sword and a bow. I also got a few more daggers from an antiques place.

Edited by Phioxse

Starscream figures. go figure :3

I have over 140 Starscreams varying in collect-ability. Some which were limited release of 350 to mass production.

My website, which needs updating, has about half of my collection on display.

http://www.unicorncottagecompany.com/transfan/shrine/

I also have an animation cell from Beastwars the second

http://www.unicorncottagecompany.com/trans...rints/index.php

I collect a few other things, but that is my passion.

-CD's. I know, it's a terribly outdated medium for most people, but even though I possess an MP3 player and use it a lot, it just isn't the same if you have to get the lyrics from some website and can't have a look at the artwork that goes with an album.

-Band shirts. Blame it on me being some kind of metalhead.

-Plants. I wish I had more space than two window sills and one small balcony, so I could grow vegetables, herbs and still put indoor plants anywhere and everywhere.

-Fabric. Most of my wardrobe has been sewed by myself and even though I don't have much time at the moment to make new stuff, I can't resist buying interesting fabric if it crosses my way - you'll never know if you can get it again! laugh.gif

-Books. How can you not want your own library?

-Silver rings. I don't have more fingers than the average person - but that won't stop me, of course.

Actually, that's quite a bunch of things. But it doesn't clutter my apartment (yet...), so I see no reason to quit collecting. xd.png

Edited by Digital Decay

I collect stones. I mean these semi-precious stones like rose quartz or amethysts. °-°

And I like to collect plush toys especially Pokémon plushies... but my collection is rather smallish. ._.