Syrup

What do you collect?

I also like to collect quotes. I have said for a long time that a perfect gift for me would be a book of quotes, but I've never gotten one, yet. sad.gif

Ah, thanks for reminding me. I keep a collection of funny quotes that I find and paste into a text document.

I collect dragon.... well, Anything. I think have over 60 pieces now, but wen I try to count some things always get forgotten. that includes t-shirts, jewelery, those myth and magic figures*, and I think I forgot some paper type models too.see, point proven.

*you know, the ones everyone presumes are pewter. with the crystals on. they're how I got started.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I used to collect crystals/gemstones/pretty rocks too, so I have lots lying about. I still love Amethyst, so I tend to pick bits of that up when I see it.

Edited by dracocharky

I also Have a nice collection of shot glasses, Clubland CDs, and a collection of key rings from every place I have been so far -(Planning to do a back packing trip round Europe so key rings are small lol).

Next would be anything magical - of course Dragons!, but my main thing is Fairies ect.

I play Warhammer so collect the Dark Elves army, and also Magic the Gathering TCG, Ooooh and a lil thing me and my mates have done since uni to remind us of our child hood - KINDER EGG TOYS haha xd.png

Wow writing this made me realise how much I actually do collect laugh.gif

I collect items with the Pokemon Chansey on them B: *has a small plushie* And books, mainly of the science fiction and fantasy variety. I've nearly a hundred books now. I've a sizeable manga collection too >_> That one is definitely over 200. If I didn't have my periodic forced culling of manga and books by my parents, there'll be at least twice again as much.

Well i collect stones, DVDs and any king of collecting cards.But I'm thinking I could start collecting napkins too.

Ah, thanks for reminding me. I keep a collection of funny quotes that I find and paste into a text document.

I had a really huge file saved with lots and lots of quotes. Some were funny, some witty, some thought-provoking. ^.^

Oh! I also collect keychains. biggrin.gif

I've always liked to collect rocks, I have just tons of them sitting around, I even have a rock/mineral growing kid, that I grew a few of.

I also used to have a fasination with collecting wizard statues or little wizard snowglobes and stuff (based on the harry potter fasination I had) xd.png

I enjoy collecting old books as well, and even new ones to brighten up the collection. I love to read. I have some old story books and such, and I know my mom has an old copy of Alive in Wonderland that I'd love to get my hands on!

I have a hugemongous collection of carnivorous plants, and some orchids. That's my main collection hobby. Then there's the occasional skull or bone, preserved wing or whole skin of birds (sustainably and ethically harvested is preferred), and my rocks, minerals, and metals collection. Of those, I only keep the pretty ones, or the ones with an unusual history or characteristic, like bismuth (drop dead gorgeous crystals, and a heavy metal that's good for you, radioactive with a half life of forever), beryllium (bad, bad juju there, like a heavy metal. Plus, if you are cut with it, the cut won't heal), other expensive or unusual alloys from jobs at work, like a copper/carbide alloy. I am looking to get some gallium, melts right at hand temperature, much safer than mercury.

I also collect mementos from events, like the cork from the champagne bottle that re-christened my boat, a feather found on a memorable trip, a flake of paint that fell off a battleship I got to tour (USS Iowa), a part of the mast that dear hubby broke when he drove my boat, on it's trailer, under a tree xd.png . Precious memories in little bits of life's flotsam.

Oh, and my growing collections of RC sailplanes and autographed books. biggrin.gif

I collect Crystals, the ones with the images inside of them? I have at least 30 at this point, and I try to find one from every place I go. I also collect shells, rocks, and various other knick-knacks.

I also collect coins from other places, I currently have coins from Australia, England, and a couple other places.

I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards and play the game as well. I love the dragons on here too. I also collect magnets. I made a very powerful electromagnet. The only way to pull it off the metal is by disconnecting the leads to the battery. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Trolls. I probably have 500 or more.

Scary, huh?

i think i have an obsession with cows, there's a lot of cow paraphernalia in my kitchen and i love collecting cow mugs biggrin.gif

Random junk and shiny stuff. I love shiny stuff. And random junk.

Degrees, if this goes well.

I collect books, favorite stories or a series, classic books etc. I used to collect TYs, in fact I have a tote full and I don't know what to do with them. >.<

I used to collect toilet rolls to paint over and decorate, but then the new maid came and kept throwing away all the finished toilet rolls, so I gave up.

My brother collects bread tags and street directories, which i find a little strange.

Nowadays I collect hairbands, jotter books, and draw various animes for collection. Occasionally i collect coins and stamps from around the world.