I have 3 bookcases in my room and lots of boxes full of the following

Books about Myths and Legends

Novels

Manga

Anime

Games

Movies

Folk Metal CDs

I collect bits and pieces of pretty bismuth. The rainbow kind.

Oh, and origami books. Origami books are fun.

I collect neopets cards. I probably have over a thousand.

Books. Just any book I come across that looks the slightest bit interesting I have to have.

Shoes. I love exotic, crazy shoes. This is a pretty expensive collection xP

Barbie dolls. I have hundreds still in their boxes.

My Little Ponies. The second generation of them.

Ancient stuff. Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Mayan stuff.

Steampunk stuff.

There's probably more collections of stuff I have hoarded away that I just can't think of or actively see at the moment.

Pokémon cards are my biggest offender, that and the figurines. I also have Yugioh cards and some dragon figurines. One glows in the dark xd.png

Pokémon cards are my biggest offender, that and the figurines. I also have Yugioh cards and some dragon figurines. One glows in the dark xd.png

Awesome, I've got a dragon figurine that glows in the dark too. It's a purple Eastern-style dragon that glows green.

I only started recently, but I collect sharp things as well. Right now I have several knives, a sword, and some shuriken (throwing stars). Need somewhere to display them before I continue hoarding…

I used to collect rocks as a kid. Currently, I collect pokemon figurines (though I haven't worked on the collection for a while). Here's a link if you would like to see it. Some are kinda damaged and it's not that impressive of a collection but it means a lot since I've had most of these since I was a kid.

I got some really cool beetles for Christmas this year and I think I may want to start a bug collection once I have some money to spare.

Edited by XDragon52

The closest thing I can say is books. I've always dreamed of having a big personal library in my house.

But, in my tiny room, they take up quite a bit of space.

I have had that same dream.... beautiful books. my oldest book is well over the 200 year mark and it's a copy of paradise lost.

The closest thing to collections to me is also books. My bookshelves and wall shelves can't hold them anymore, it feels like they are overrun. CDs probably would fit into the second place, also don't have enough space to store them. But I don't collect both of them intentionally, their number just increased naturally over time.

Edited by ishlia

The original beanie babies (I've got some 200+, a few are very valuable too!), minerals, rocks, fossils.. I'm going to school for geology so that's self explanatory xd.png

And unintentionally T-shirts. I've just... accumulated. a LOT. These past 7 years (my size hasnt changed much since high school...)

Sea shells! wub.gif Cancer is my zodiac sign and water is my element, so don't be surprised! I'm obsessed with the sea, the beach and I spend every day of every summer vacation collecting sea shells half of the day I spend in the beach - whether it is crowded during the day or spookily empty in the middle of the night. From last year's summer holiday I got back home with surely over 500 of them in all shapes and sizes! I don't even remember how I managed to bring them all home. tongue.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Pocket knives, and just knives in general. Sometimes I'll use them to carve, but mostly I just like to collect pretty knives and look at them. I don't display them, though, so I'm not sure it could really be called a collection (I don't want people to think I'm some sort of wacko). Still, between the knives, wood carving tools, and kitchen utensils the amount of sharp metal objects in my home is deceptively large.

I collect gems. Only gems, no regular rocks. I recently found about 14 geodes, and I am waiting for a good time to crack them open. I also collect MLP collectables, and Doctor Who stuff.

I collect buttons. And no, not the typical pin buttons that people collect and put on their bags. I collect clothing buttons that are on shirts and such.

My collection started when I saw my Nanny had been sewing back a new eye on a teddy bear whose button eye fell off. She pulled a big container of buttons. The buttons came in all different sizes and colors. I was amazed by all the different buttons, and told her I wanted to start a collection.

One day I found a bag in my room full of buttons and a note from my Nanny saying how she gave me these to "jumpstart" my collection.

Since then, I passively collect nice looking shirt buttons.

the main thing I collect is the wade whimsie figurines, both from the tea boxes and back when they were made and sold from the company. Also the wade pottery. I have a huge display case and shelf overrun with them, plus a small shelf hung at my desk at my company.

My other collections are chemistry things (I'm a chemist/calibration tech), Nancy drew books and Nancy drew video games, pokemon plushies/figurines/cards/anything, board games (but non one likes to play, so I just have to look at them), I do have a rock collection, keychains from places I've been, I've started coin collecting a little because of a recent trip to a mint and my dad does, and I guess I can say I collect earrings. I have over 200 pairs!

Edited by water_angel

The biggest collection I have is Transformers. I have so many of them that I had to buy a giant curio to put them in. It's nice. I only have to dust them once every year. wink.gif

My other collections include books, fairy figurines, original (G1) My Little Ponies, lucky cats... Oh! And I have a massive collection of gemstones and crystals. It is probably worth way more money than I care to think about.