Syrup

What do you collect?

I've collected Build-a-Bears. I don't quite as much as I used to. I also have a collection of K'NEX roller coasters and amusement park rides. I have a collection of Chicago Bears stuff as well. Oh, can't forget the collection of shoes and purses. xd.png

I also collect BAB's happy.gif

I also collect pony figures. MLP figures.

I dunno if this counts but I own every major title Pokemon game for Nintendo's portable systems released in America, all still functioning properly and playable. I don't have Pokemon green, and obviously I don't have Pokemon X & Y yet, but yea I have all the way from red and blue, to black and white. All of which I've beaten.

Old glass bottles. I don't have a specific kind I like - they can be any size, shape, color or housing for any kind of item (food, liquid, sand, make-up, etc.). Just as long as it's an old glass bottle that has an interesting look I'll buy it smile.gif

I actually have some newer glass bottles too. I just love old glass bottles xd.png

I collect sea glass and sea shells, I've lived down the street from a private beach for about six years now.

I also collect books, but a lot of them are in storage at the moment, I've been through an awkward transition of housing.

I guess I could say that I collect pandas. I love everything with a panda on it.

I've been like that forever. According to my mother, I've loved pandas since I was a newborn. wub.gif

I am a very serious collector of my little pony merchandise. I have a HUGE collection, complete with many posters, many figures, basically every blind bag that's out there, lots of trading cards and tins, 3 handmade plushies (dash, derpy, and luna. Which I didn't make myself) my own OC custom figure, and an autographed photo of discord (signed by John de lancie of course, because discord couldn't actually sign it xd.png) I also have almost all the mlp comic book covers and lots of T-shirts and other things from welovefine and hot topic.

user posted image

Actually that's not all, that picture doesn't include my comic books, my T-shirts, my hasbro or handmade plushies, and a number of other figures  xd.png

I'm so jealous of that Vinyl Scratch poster! ohmy.gif It's hard for me to collect MLP merch due to parental disapproval, but I've managed to gather a few shirts, the comics, and random little tidbits. I really want figurines! D:

My Doctor Who stuff is slowly increasing. I've got more posters and random apparel, as well as sonic screwdrivers and a couple of TARDISes with action figures.

I collect rocks (mostly random quartz-y looking ones), art supplies/office things, books I like, fake fur, and related things biggrin.gif

I collect things I find on beaches: abandoned jars, containers, fishing lures and hooks, chains, locks, notes, horseshoe crab tails, whatever strikes my fancy. I do pick up interesting-looking seashells, as well. My favourites are the half-scallop shells that look like fairy wings; I have lots of those.

Me too! I often do crafts with what I find, too.

I collect My Little Pony (probably the only person in the world with a complete MOC G2 collection...), Almost all the north American released G1 ponies in mint condition, of course! An almost complete MIB G3 collection (only missing Licensing Show Pinkie Pie, Rosey Posey, and Diva Tinkatoo), and a G4 collection, MIB, one of each character.

I also have a meager collection of Windstone Editions figures, but I don't really consider it a collection per-se, except for the Grab Bag ones. I do collect those - one of each color and coat type. ^.^ I'm still missing a Blanket Appaloosa, and a Big Cat Safari one.

glamoursea2 

Posted: Jul 25 2011, 05:36 PM ...

For a short time I was really into collecting pencils. Good pencils, for drawing and writing. God, my house is so full of stray pencils right now...lol wink.gif 

All I seem to buy is awful pencils. I just want a pencil that doesn't fall apart, lose it's lead all the time. Who makes decent pencils you can write with and where can I find them?

BTW I collected STNG ccg, earlier SWCCG, HighlanderCCG, I had a collection of stuffed bears until August 2013 when we moved and I gave it away.

For decades I have been collecting books. I never check to see if it's a first edition. I collect because I love the books themselves, there contents. I have many Star Trek, original series, Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, and the Excalibur Calhoun Star Trek. I also have tons of David Weber and before the move hundreds of romances and mysteries. The new place is lots smaller so I had to trim my collections down quite a bit, thus bye bears, many rmances and Mysteries. I also have quite a few Jack Ryan Tom Clancy books and Anne McCaffrey SF?Fantasy. dry.gif

I collect my distant and faded memories and express them on paper for them to be found in ten years, where I can cringe at them.

I collect

-firefighting stuff (books,helmets etc)

-teddybears

-Eiffel 65 stuff (cd's,posters etc)

And yes indeed I have barely space left unsure.gifblink.gif

Papers and 2nd gen PB Marrows! laugh.gif

*shuts up*

Well, I've been collecting bouncy balls from all over the world for years, have hundreds of them biggrin.gif That may be a bit childish, but I did start the collection when I was a kid, sooo yeah!

Also I have quite a lot of snow globes. I have never really wanted to collect them, but people have gifted me many and I've bought quite a lot, too, and the collection kinda happened... xd.png

If I had more space, I'd totally collect Venus flytraps (so much variety in just one species!) and American pitcher plants. I've got a few already, but I want more.

I collect stuff from different countries. I've got stuff from China, Italy, Spain, France, Mexico, Guatemala, I think that's it (for now, next year I've got more! tongue.gif)