Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect random shiny gems since I keep getting attracted to those like a moth to a flame.

I collect Windstone dragons and Breyer horses. I also collect griffin figurines.

Also clothes. biggrin.gif (Just kidding... but my tendency to never throw clothes away DOES sometimes make a trip to the closet feel like a visit to a museum!)

I collect stone dragons, i have loads. I also collect pokemon (2,467) and yu-gi-oh cards (1,459)

Plushies and figurines of bunnies. They have been my favourite animal since I was a baby. I got a rabbit plushie at the age of about half a year and I still have him, no joke, though he doesn't quite resemble a rabbit anymore. xd.png

I also have an obsession with notebooks, decorative boxes and bottles. I don't have use for them, I just like to hoard them. :3

And keychains. Mostly dolls, like this guy (excuse my ugly hand in there), currently residing on my backpack. I wish I could sew so I could make my own, though.

Edited by Orlageddon

I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards and play the game as well. I love the dragons on here too. I also collect magnets. I made a very powerful electromagnet. The only way to pull it off the metal is by disconnecting the leads to the battery. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I like yu-gi-oh, bakugan, and pokemon. But I only have pokemon cards and not enough bakugan for a game.

I collect Yu-gi-oh! cards as well but my biggest collection by far is of my Doctor Who stuff. happy.gif I even have a cardboard cutout of the Tardis.

What am I collecting?

Arthropods (Spiders, millipeds, centipeds, insects), Mollusks (Snails and shells), plants and geological things (rocks, crystals)... Everything what is part of the nature but I try to collect things that almost or already death if it's possible as I dislike to kill even a bug (every kind of life is equally important IMO)...

I have lots of specimens from Hungary (my home country) but also from Morocco, Turkey and Greece.

I like to watch the butterflies and moths for a long time but they are a real pain to preparate properly. And I have a relatively good collection of ground beetles and grasshoppers.

I used to collect a lot of anime statues/figures but now I'm a (broke) college student and I don't have the money to support that any more tongue.gif

I love collecting things, though--if I had more space to actually keep stuff around I would probably have a ton of collections of rocks and coins and stamps and soda cans and whatever else I could find!

i collect pokemon cards. started back when i was young...of course i've taken 'breaks' from collecting but i recently started buying them again. i have like a huge binder full and i'm soon to run out of pages and get another huge binder for them. i plan on reorganizing them since the newer ones are just put randomly in the rest of the few pages remaining, but the last time i 'reorganized', it took like one whole night and my back hurt bad afterwards.

i used to feel like i wasted money on them, but then i asked my grandma if she thought it was and she told me that "you should do whatever makes you happy, and if that's what makes you happy then go for it." ...which i know it's just pokemon cards but it did make me feel better about it all, since some members of my family think it's a waste. >_> i also got my little cousin to start collecting and i hear constantly from her that my aunt and uncle hate that she wants to buy them, haha.

my treasured card would be 'Shining Charizard' from the neo destiny series. charizard has always been my favorite and i was looking through a magazine that featured the 'Shining' cards, along with the charizard. the next pack i opened up after that had him in there...cherished it ever since. xd.png

/rant. i probably come off as such a nerd...lol.

I collect:

Springs

Rocks

Knicks-knacks

Pokemon things

Stuffed animals(don't judge me smile.gif )

Books

Shaped erasers

Stretchy frogs and things like that

Other stuff I can't think of right now

Dragons :3 I have about 240 individual models. I havn't been collecting many for a while though. Good quality ones are getting very hard to find.

Fake skulls and skeletons. :3 I have about 13 individual skulls and 2 full skeletons.

I also have three binder books of Pokemon cards, two full and one nearly full.

Scarves. I love scarves. Not useful ones though--satin, silk, lace, embroidered, patchwork, velvet, etc. I live in southern California, so practical scarves don't leave the closet more than twice a year. It's not cold enough for them.

I also sometimes pick up random pieces of somewhat outrageous clothing, though they don't often get worn. I own three cloaks, two sets of garters, and a lot of masks. My favorite places to buy these things are Halloween stores, thrift stores, and Renaissance fairs.

I also collect colorful glass objects, usually bottles but occasionally other things. This is a very selective collection--I've only got about 8 of them.

Although DC dragons are currently feeding my habit. Much more cost-effective and easier to store =)

I do not collect books. They follow me home from the store and then I can't send them away.

Edited by Amberfly

Books.

I keep refusing to buy a Kindle because I LOVE the tangible feel and look of books. I love looking at my bookcases and admiring my books. The hubby keeps trying to buy me a Kindle because he thinks it will free up a ton of space in our house if I get rid of my books. As if. xd.png

Besides books, I collect dog collars. My dogs are some well dressed pooches.

I collect keyrings and pens. My most precious keyrings are from England, Sweden, Denmark and BTW Ball. Pens... i dunno.