Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect stuffed animals, blankets and hats. :P I guess I do have a pretty large collection of zebra print items too.

I've collected loads of toy junk smile.gif

ponies; my little ponies; fake my little ponies; petshops; barbies; polly pockets; chevron cars; dinosaurs; soldiers; pokemon; pokemon cards; little dogs from vending machines; hello kitty wink.gif it's crazy I gave most of my collections away (keeping the pokemon stuff,ponies, and petshops)

Public transport tickets! xd.png

It's not an intentional collection... I just seem to end up hoarding them. I buy tickets, put them in my wallet, when my wallet gets too fat I dump them in my room, then I end up with these massive wads of met tickets.

I also (unintentionally) collect plastic bottles. tongue.gif I don't end up throwing them out because I think "oh, I should recycle these properly"... except then I never get around to doing that and I end up with tonnes of these things just hanging around my kitchen until there are so many that I'm forced to recycle.

But as far as legitimate collections go, I don't really have any. I've never been that interested in stuff like that. My attention span is too short.

I Collect Athames, Mangas (Trying to Finish my Death Note, Negima and Rosario + Vampire),

Dexter season & Books and Finally Different Stones (It's for my Religion.)

Edited by FallenAkuma

i collect Dragon stuff crystals and soft toy animals (stuffed dogs cats etc, not real animals tho)

I used to collect coins and money notes from other countries then I lost interest so I don't do it any more. But I still have a collection of dragons on my scroll 8D

Harmony Kingdom boxes and rocks.

And not even the kind of rocks others would look at and say "ooooh pretty" I have rocks most would probably wonder why I have them.

I collect crystals and gemstones, stickers, unicorn figurines, bookmarks, and movie-ticket stubs. :3 I used to collect unsharpened pencils from everywhere I went. biggrin.gif I sort of collect foreign coins. I've got a tiny little velvet bag with a bunch of coins in it. ^.^

Any cool and different kinds of rocks, snake skins (Have an andaconda snake skin hanging from the wall at home), any dragon kinds of things, japanese animation things (my absolute favorite ones though xd.png), possibly some egyptian things (like something with Anubis and Ra in it xd.png), and trading cards. tongue.gif

EDIT: Oh and TY Babies. xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

Unicorns and "smell-good stuff." Air fresheners, perfume/cologne, incense, oils for oil burners, candles, bath oil beads, body wash, fragrance sticks, etc.

Ah, right! I also have a massive collect of incense. I have well over 300 incense sticks in about 100 different scents. I also have a good bit of incense cones as well. ^.^

I also like to collect quotes. I have said for a long time that a perfect gift for me would be a book of quotes, but I've never gotten one, yet. sad.gif