Syrup

What do you collect?

I like to collect fake plants, plush dragons, rings (especially carved ones, I try to stay away from gems), Necklaces and pendants, and all sorts of band shirts. eue;;;

I have a lot of collections, but the ones I mostly collect are rocks, action figures, books, TY Babies (yes i still love them tongue.gif), and cards (like Yugioh(the original DM series ones though) or a bit of Pokemon).

Asian ball-jointed dolls. I used to collect wine corks, for some reason unknown even to me. xd.png I also have an entire rubbermaid tub of beanie babies because I collected them when I was in middle school and just haven't got rid of any of them yet.

<.< Nail Polish. I have a duffle bag of Ty Beanie Babies from when I was younger also. I Also love frogs and collect ones I find cute, I just don't have a big collection of them.

I collect memories... and, dust... and... um... I suppose that's it... =_=

Edited by A_Simple_Walnut

After seeing that picture of Dracowyn's Pokemon cards, I have come to the conclusion that I have way too many. ._.

I feel like I need to count how many unique cards I have...not counting Trainers, Energy, etc. But I will count each unique Pokemon card. Like, say I have 3 Bulbasaur but they're all "unique" in the sense that they're from different sets or one's a "(Trainer)'s Bulbasaur" or whatever...if that makes sense.

I seem to have started collecting old, broken computer parts...don't ask me why, as I have absolutely no idea. I should get rid of them now that I think about it. They'll just start their own rust and dust collections.

I have a PSU, a monitor, a keyboard, some RAM sticks, a hard drive, and an entire desktop. All broken. -.-

Well, I collect Sonic and Pokemon merchandise, stuffed animals, other video games, and drawing materials (paper and anything used to write).

I used to collect precious/semi-precious stones too. :3 Right now I have a strange love for tarot decks. Cuz the art.

I have a small army of blindbag My Little Pony figures that I'm itching to expand by another ten or twenty or two hundred one of these days.

I collect dragons here in Dragon Cave, stamps (both postage and the one with ink), pretty figurines, money both ancient and foreign (like old Philippine coins and bills, and foreign like US and Malaysia)

I am a very serious collector of my little pony merchandise. I have a HUGE collection, complete with many posters, many figures, basically every blind bag that's out there, lots of trading cards and tins, 3 handmade plushies (dash, derpy, and luna. Which I didn't make myself) my own OC custom figure, and an autographed photo of discord (signed by John de lancie of course, because discord couldn't actually sign it xd.png) I also have almost all the mlp comic book covers and lots of T-shirts and other things from welovefine and hot topic.

user posted image

Actually that's not all, that picture doesn't include my comic books, my T-shirts, my hasbro or handmade plushies, and a number of other figures xd.png

I also have a small dragon collection of about 15 or so dragon models, 8 of these, an anime/manga collection (complete with actual manga and other merch) and various other geek related things, like my TARDIS figure!

OH I ALMOST FORGOT as you may have guessed by my avatar, I am currently obsessed with pillow pets and have so far collected 33 of them ninja.gif

So far my favorite is the giraffe.

Edited by kiyye

I have a large collection of books and My Little Pony. I'm also sitting on a library of video games.

I collect Transformers ( I have hundreds) and books and such - currently I'm collecting the Walking Dead comic as well Transformers: Robots in Disguise and Transformers: More than Meets the Eye. I like comics. <3

Oh, and I'm collecting Pokemon cards. Again. Fun, healthy obsessions.

Oil Lamps. Loose pearls. Rocks.

Oh, and blades. Good quality blades. Knives, swords, medieval weaponry. I have a full set of Samurai blades, which includes a Katana, Wakizashi, and Tanto, and a pair of genuine Japanese sai. Along with other numerous items. I like blades. And yes, I know how to use each and every one with skill.

Do NOT try to burgle my home. I have no guns, but you will not leave under your own power. lol....

copying from the duplicate thread:

I collect shot glasses and other tiny drink ware. I have tiny tea cups, tiny wine glasses, tiny beer mugs, short shot glasses, tall shot glasses, and sake cups too. I adore miniature versions of stuff, even the little tiny bottle of Tabasco in some of those army food kits- I have one of those too, and tiny salt and pepper shakers with a little thing that holds them. But yea, the majority of it is shot glasses. I'm not really sure how it started- probably when my dad would bring me home one when he traveled, but I started buying a shot glass from different places I would visit as well. And some were given to me by other people that went to those places. Like, I had a Grande Cayman shot glass before I actually went to Grande Cayman. But I have others from my favorite stores. my favorite I no longer have anymore, it was a little round sake cup made of china or porcelain that my dad got me from a thrift/antique store. I don't know what happened to it... just disappeared and I haven't been able to find a replacement.

I used to collect stuffed animals as well. No specific brand or line, just stuffed animals. Last time we had an estate sale I ended up selling most of them and now I only have a few on my shelf and on my bed. The oldest one I have is this little baby tiger stuffed animal that has a hollow head with a ball rolling around that makes a purring kind of sound. It's called a kitty kitty kitten or something. I used to have others but sold them.

Antique maps, Harry Potter Lego sets, and Doctor Who goodies.

Edited by AquaBlueRain

I used to collect books, but I've pretty much run out of space to store them; probably won't go back to collecting anything till I have a bigger living space.