dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Not sure if this is an appropriate post here... I'll delete it if it's a problem

(I just wasn't sure where to go to ask this)

I often find tinsel-fails in the AP. I would keep them but I usually end up egg-locked so I gift them to my friends who need/want them =)

I'm planning on finding a mate for this little guy (influenced male). I wish I could find a tinsel-fail mate for him/her (hopefully another stairstep-silver-tinselfail with different ancestors - 9th gen if it turns out to be male, 12th gen if it turns out female). Would anyone be willing to help >< ?

Not sure if this is an appropriate post here... I'll delete it if it's a problem

(I just wasn't sure where to go to ask this)

I often find tinsel-fails in the AP. I would keep them but I usually end up egg-locked so I gift them to my friends who need/want them =)

I'm planning on finding a mate for this little guy (influenced male). I wish I could find a tinsel-fail mate for him/her (hopefully another stairstep-silver-tinselfail with different ancestors - 9th gen if it turns out to be male, 12th gen if it turns out female). Would anyone be willing to help >< ?

I have a silver from Inextrica that's about ... 7th gen, I think. I'd be happy to give you a 9th gen egg if it is a male - or a 12th gen but you might have to wait a bit longer for that one. ;D PM me when it genders if you like!

I have a silver from Inextrica that's about ... 7th gen, I think. I'd be happy to give you a 9th gen egg if it is a male - or a 12th gen but you might have to wait a bit longer for that one. ;D PM me when it genders if you like!

Thanks so much! I'd really appreciate that >< I'll send u a PM when it genders =D

This tinsel fail is up for grabs. Gone Edited by Volcove

This tinsel fail is up for grabs. Gone

Sorry I didn't post earlier to say thank you . . . I've been salivating over this pairing since I first saw it. Thank you so much!

@ happymom, very nice catch! Congrats!

Look what I just caught.. and check the code!!! laugh.gifI don't like spirals, so I might go trade it.

ETA: Keeping! wink.gif

Edited by Izabelle-89

Look what I just caught.. and check the code!!! laugh.gif I don't like spirals, so I might go trade it.

Very nice, id soo trade for that egg, i need a tinselfail from that line, ^^

Thx

-Ra

Look what I just caught.. and check the code!!! laugh.gif I don't like spirals, so I might go trade it.

and WOW at yours!!! i had no idea that can be a green tinselfail!!!

Thanks, and it has grown on me.. I will keep it, influenced female and breed her to cb silver. What do you think.. huuhh? laugh.gif

Thanks, and it has grown on me.. I will keep it, influenced female and breed her to cb silver. What do you think.. huuhh? laugh.gif

That egg is stunning! biggrin.gif I didn't even know there was a dragon with the code Tree. *cracking up* One of my best online friends uses that as her nickname; I'm totally going to have to show her. Nice catch! (Also, yes, cb silver would be a wonderful pair for her)

you welcome I would have hated to freeze it, i've froze some of my fails as no one wanted them, but would hate to freeze someone else's...although it was in AP so not wanted....but really just didn't want to freeze and had no need for it otherwise wub.gif