dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

This. It's been promised to me as a mate for a tinsel. <3

That is absolutely beautiful. smile.gif I don't think I've gotten any tinsel fails with sunsets in them yet.

both are lovely! And if you'll get one more pink fail next week, glomp me with it please! wink.gif

Gladly. smile.gif I'll just make a note of it so I don't forget (actually the last two silver tinsels in that lineage are mine so is it ok to you if which either "fails" first that I glomp you with that one?).

Edited by rubyshoes

Oooh! Can I be glomped with a Pink Tinsel Fail too, when you get one please? Thanks!

Yes. I'll put you on my Penk fail list. smile.gif

edit: My tinsels are much better at producing tinsel fails than tinsels laugh.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

edit: My tinsels are much better at producing tinsel fails than tinsels laugh.gif

*waves hand* I'm pretty sure I'm on a list of yours for another fail already but if you don't mind, could I be on one for the pink too please? It's gorgeous! wub.gif

*waves hand* I'm pretty sure I'm on a list of yours for another fail already but if you don't mind, could I be on one for the pink too please? It's gorgeous! wub.gif

Yes, you may and yes you are. smile.gif

Gladly. smile.gif I'll just make a note of it so I don't forget (actually the last two silver tinsels in that lineage are mine so is it ok to you if which either "fails" first that I glomp you with that one?).

it's perfectly ok, THANK YOU!

Thank you! And Tinsel Fails can be absolutely gorgeous if they're neat and tidy with nice colors smile.gif

^ They can be, my favorite tinsel fail that I have is http://dragcave.net/lineage/BVtYG

Don't know why but Sunsongs go nice with silver tinsels. biggrin.gif

I agree. They are nice with silver tinsels.

I picked this one up on the AP a while back. Sunsongs look good with gold tinsels too.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Rae5r

Edited by rubyshoes

Yes, you may and yes you are. smile.gif

:3 Thank you!

As for Sunsongs - I have a theory they look good with pretty much everything. wink.gif

that's not fair... for those who love tinselfails it's hard to stalk other threads!!!!

so, i'll drop this egg in AP! sad.gif

I am about to that and will dump all mine in the Ap from now on

I always posted mine here (except to glomp people with the really nice ones)

because they get snatched up fast and I know they will be loved. I have one in that place and it's been almost 30 min and still sitting there, I need my scroll space so about to dump it sad.gif

seems just when I was getting active in these threads they get modded and locked down sad.gif I fear the CCC and GLOMP gifting may be next and that will kill me as they are my most active places unsure.gif

that's not fair... for those who love tinselfails it's hard to stalk other threads!!!!

so, i'll drop this egg in AP! sad.gif

I feel like just ditching my latest tinsel fail too. 1½ hour of waiting in the other thread and the egg is still there. sad.gif

So now I'm posting here anyway...

Lineage: here

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit: You're welcome whitestar! biggrin.gif

Edited by CatCreature