dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

i find this nice and special 5th even gen egg in the AP yesterday!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gbafW

it is from a Deceased silver tinsel, i check it and find this decreased tinsel seems only have two children (with the marrow mate), one had been fronzen, the other is on the lineage.

it can be a good mate for my little tinsel~ smile.gif

Someone killed a tinsel?

I'm going to breed a silver tinsel...it has a pink spiral lineage. If I use an old pink or one of the Valentines, does this ruin it?(Sorry, I didn't want to start a new thread to ask)

This beautiful tinsel-fail descendant of Penk needs a home! biggrin.gif

Claim my tinsel-fail! -- CLAIMED -- Enjoy!

Edited by Rogue

I happened to pick up this stairstep tinsel-fail. I didn't plan on keeping it, and then I remembered seeing this thread before, so I'm putting the transfer-link here for anyone to use.

Pick up-link!

This little sunsong grew up. :3 I think the colours in the lineage look pretty nice together, though I'll definitely keep an eye out for a 4th gen ice tinsel fail from female golds or a 4th gen sunsong tinsel fail from male gold tinsels but those seem a little tricky to get hold of.

I can breed siblings for anyone interested. ^^

ETA: Alternatively, if you prefer terraes, I can breed siblings to this.

Edited by Varekis

This little sunsong grew up. :3 I think the colours in the lineage look pretty nice together, though I'll definitely keep an eye out for a 4th gen ice tinsel fail from female golds or a 4th gen sunsong tinsel fail from male gold tinsels but those seem a little tricky to get hold of.

I can breed siblings for anyone interested. ^^

ETA: Alternatively, if you prefer terraes, I can breed siblings to this.

I would ADORE a sibling to the ice/sunsong if possible! I've been looking for a match for this little guy and that would be perfect. :3 Can I breed you something in return?

I would ADORE a sibling to the ice/sunsong if possible! I've been looking for a match for this little guy and that would be perfect. :3 Can I breed you something in return?

I'll try breed you an egg once their cool down... is down. ^^ And no, it's fine! I'm happy to just share the pretty lineage with others. tongue.gif