dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

If this isn't an appropriate post, well...sorry! But if you look at the top of my scroll, you'll see that a good number of my dragons have come from happymom, Lagie, and what I assume must be AP drops from this lineage, because they are indeed, gorgeous babies from tinsel-crosses. I call them (not)fails. xd.png I told happymom that I will be replacing the ochres and glory drakes that I had intended to use for my private Children of Metris lineage (it's in the Personal Lineage Project) with these beauties. It will take some reworking of the lineage, but it rekindled the idea, and I thank you all for that. I am currently looking for a low-gen (3 or 4) white still, but other than that, I've found pretty much everything I need, I think, thanks to everyone here and happymom!

Thank you again, so much, and here's to your continued success! If anyone is interested in any of mine, I'm always happy to breed and contribute, as well! smile.gif

You're so welcome!!!!!! I really hope you'll find fast a low-gen white TinselnotFail !!! smile.gif

Edited by happymom

I actually have a second gen White Tinsel(not)fail.

Here

I would be happy to gift it to someone (in two days when my Magi gets over her tiredness tongue.gif ). It would be amazing if I could be gifted back one of its offspring sometime in the future. PM if interested.

EDIT: Gifted away.

Edited by spaz

I picked up a pretty Vine on the AP, but don't really have the space for it right now. I've copied the trading thread post but if anyone here wants it, let me know, and I'll send a one-way link.

have: 5th gen Vine staircase Tinselkin from the Gold Epica lineage.

Want: Offers.  I don't need an arm and a leg, or any first-born children.  A hatchling is preferred, because I want to free up an egg slot.  You can check my profile or my completion wishlist for ideas.

Please don't PM me, but make your offers here, >Make an offer on my egg!< and thank you for your consideraton!  smile.gif

Just tried out a new pairing for my 6th even gen silver tinsel & got this.

Free to a good home.

Grabbed the pretty bugger. (:

Edited by Susurrant

I picked this up in the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/LIXNR If somebody wants it shoot me a pm. It's almost prefect even gen so if someone wants to raise it as an adult/for breeding I'd rather give it away. Otherwise I'm going to freeze it.

Edited by raistardragon

Found this pretty 4th gen tinselfail just now on the AP.

You can snag it here if interested in claiming it for your own. <3

got this one! its beautiful, thanks! <3