dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Would anyone here like this? Z5KFu

Send me a quick PM and I'll send you a teleport link wink.gif

Claimed

TD.x.

Edited by Twilightdreamer1979

All of my 3rd gen and 4th gen tinsel fail lists are open. For more information, see my profile. If you want to be added to the list, send me a PM. My PM box is really full so I may not reply, but I will add you to the list. smile.gif

Aww.... just missed a Z egg. Would have been good for Z Project.

Scroll Name: Lingspelien

Egg Type: Another Nebula Tinselfail for anyone who is interested. From Galletian Victory x Alt Nebulas.

Lineage

Any Wishes for the Egg's Home: Named and Given a good home.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Got it! Thank you =D Great lineage!

Edited by Coyote

I have a question. My daughter has a gold tinsel that was given to her as a gift. When we checked it's lineage, we discovered the Tinsel ancestor has apparently died, as there is a tombstone there.

No code is given for it. So we checked the DC Wiki, and looked up all the codes of the listed original gold prize dragons. All of them show alive and well.

So, who is the ancestor of my daughter's dragon? I thought ALL tinsels came from the original prize dragons given out.

It's really a shame because its a nice 3rd gen gold tinsel. Just wondering if anyone knows.

See Lineage Here

I have a question. My daughter has a gold tinsel that was given to her as a gift. When we checked it's lineage, we discovered the Tinsel ancestor has apparently died, as there is a tombstone there.

No code is given for it. So we checked the DC Wiki, and looked up all the codes of the listed original gold prize dragons. All of them show alive and well.

So, who is the ancestor of my daughter's dragon? I thought ALL tinsels came from the original prize dragons given out.

It's really a shame because its a nice 3rd gen gold tinsel. Just wondering if anyone knows.

See Lineage Here

After 2 weeks of a dragon being killed, it gets removed from the dc database and with it, so does its lineage so the dead dragons appear as "cb" gravestones. happy.gif

After 2 weeks of a dragon being killed, it gets removed from the dc database and with it, so does its lineage so the dead dragons appear as "cb" gravestones. happy.gif

yes, I know this. That was not my question.

But if it is a dead dragon, then it would not show up in a search as alive, right? It would show a tombstone and say "this dragon has died, etc".

All the original prize dragons show up when searched as alive. So, I was wondering, which ancestor did my daughter's dragon come from?

Edited by Riverwillows

I don't think there is a way to know for sure, but you might go back to the original prize dragons and follow the progeny until you come to a tombstone, and see if that narrows it down some? Seems like a lot of work, but I wouldn't think there would be a lot of gold tinsel lines with tombstones? blink.gif

I thank you both for your effort but I don't think anyone really is reading or understanding my question. Nevermind. I'll figure it out myself. Thank you.