dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I'd kill for a sibling of that pretty. ohmy.gif May I be put on a list, please?

No need to kill, you're on the list. smile.gif It will be after all the Holiday festivities, as I am finishing collecting Autumns and finalizing holiday gifts. wink.gif

Have a nice 8th Gen Silver x White stairstep White tinselkin from the Penk line. If anyone would like to take this little baby, it's free to a good home. Just please name it.

Lineage || Claim

Gone!

Edited by MindsEye

I have my first egg from my Inextrica line, and, while they obviously like each other, it isn't the Tinsel I was hoping to gift. Of course, it is a still a pretty Selkin Nebula, http://dragcave.net/lineage/O10NC so I offer it here to whoever will give it a good home!

Claimed! smile.gif Congrats, Terrorparadey! I should have another pretty for you after Christmas, too! wink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I have my first egg from my Inextrica line, and, while they obviously like each other, it isn't the Tinsel I was hoping to gift.  Of course, it is a still a pretty Selkin Nebula, http://dragcave.net/lineage/O10NC so I offer it here to whoever will give it a good home!

Claim your pretty Selkin egg!  smile.gif

I grabbed the pretty! smile.gif Thank you so much. I'm a Tinselkin collecting beast. It'll be well loved.

I have this albino if anyone wants it. First one to PM me gets the transfer link.

EDIT: Taken!

Edited by Vixonstar

Available to good home: white fail from bronze x white spiral lineage.

Apparently, it has been spoken for. Good luck, little egg!

Edited by blackdragon71

Snatched this pretty mirror lineaged (correct term?) Whiptail/Bronze "Tinselfail" just a bit a ago: ^^

Could be a *bit* neater, but is nonetheless gorgeous.

EDIT: Also grabbed this Nocturne/Silver Tinselfail and this various/Silver Tinselfail. Both have neat stairstep lineages. C:

Edited by Anquatic

Picked up this egg from the AP. 5th gen from Living In Sin.

Looks like it was claimed. (:

Edited by tyto_alba