Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Oh man!!! I slept 30 minutes before TJ posted last night (our time) darn sad.gif i missed it yet again

Edited by Mysticangel

Hi. I have one thuwed gold and I'm not sure how to get on one of TJ's 2nd gen lists. Is it possible from a smart phone?

Hi. I have one thuwed gold and I'm not sure how to get on one of TJ's 2nd gen lists. Is it possible from a smart phone?

I don't see why not. You just have to catch it when the list is open.

I've gotten on the list using my iPhone before. Granted, it is harder to do since the screen is smaller, but it is possible.

Thank you for the confirmation in that. But what do you click?

If memory serves - There are buttons and a drop-down list when the option is open, you can either request any egg OR request an egg from a pair (or just a certain type of egg you want)

I'm hoping that TJ will eventually add a Pillow to his breeding pairs list. Not sure what he would pair it with.

A while ago I was very generously gifted THIS little jewel -

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AEN1

a 3gen even PB Thuwed DeepSea. I'd really like to get a mate for it, and would like to know what you guys would have to have in trade for a 3gen even PB Thuwed (as long as it wasn't an Albino, Terrae, WaterWalker, Sulphur, LeafMold or Turpentine)??

I have some Metals, Tinsels and other Thuweds and Dorks I could breed in return. Please let me know as I obviously don't know Jack about what's worth what here.

I also have THIS amazingly stunning creation - it's another PB Thuwed but it's a 6gen! http://dragcave.net/lineage/ou9aD

What would the price be for a mate for that one?

Thanks for any help

Hi all, is there anybody who has a 2G perfect Spiral Non-holiday 2-breed thuweds they are willing to breed for a 3rd gen? Id appreciate it if you can pm me, maybe we can work out something from my scroll or list below?

Edited by Mysticangel

Very pretty 4th gen Thuwed kin White egg up for adoption.

Please give the little one a name and please post to say you got it.

Gone. Thanks for letting me know Lilly. smile.gif

Edited by Raphy

GIFTING this lovely 4th gen spiral Black Thuwed with Magis. Lookie!!

Enjoy!!

Wanna go home!

Edited by Riverwillows

GIFTING this lovely 4th gen spiral Black Thuwed with Magis. Lookie!!

Enjoy!!

Wanna go home!

thank you very much smile.gif helps make up for the 4 silver tinsels I couldn't catch in the AP.

And because it's a spiral, I can perpetuate the lineage!

Deb

3rd gen Dark Myst Pygmy Thuwed looking for a good home: Claim my egg!

Nabbed it. Thanks, it's lovely!!