Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Sir Honeycomb Thuwed bred again. smile.gif

4th gen spiral Pygmy Thuwed, with Misfits. Very pretty!!!

Free to good home. A note here would be nice if you take it.

I can haz home?

Edited by Riverwillows

I do -not- have a Thuwed, but I would happily give one a home. Any breed is acceptable. smile.gif

I have one now! Thanks to deblogan! (and thanks to purplehaze for the offer as well <3333)

Edited by CaduceusCade

Hi there! I'm sort if new, and saw that Thuweds were mentioned in quite a few topics. I know they're rare, and was wondering what exactly they are and what makes them so special.

purple dorsal egg

DROPPED

Edited by Pink467

Hi there! I'm sort if new, and saw that Thuweds were mentioned in quite a few topics. I know they're rare, and was wondering what exactly they are and what makes them so special.

They are dragons bred by TJ09, admin of the forums and creator of the game.

Like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8GJdo

Edited by TVTD

The Thuweds are TJ's dragons and he gifts 2nd gens to people who are signed-up on his list. The best way to get on the list is to haunt this thread and when he posts that he's gifted eggs there will be openings.

A bunch of people have lineages of dragons from the Thuwed lines and post them here to gift and trade.

Like this

Good luck and welcome.

Thanks! Can anybody just claim them on this thread?

Yep, as long as you have room on your scroll it's a free for all.

And occasionally when TJ breeds eggs, new slots open up on the Thuwed lists, so you can sign up for a 2ndGen ont this page.

I have a pureblood red stripe thuwed by the name of 'Thuwed of the Pure Crystal'

user posted image

I was gifted her and I didn't check her lineage. Just found out today, very happy! biggrin.gif

edited to lineage link - ruby

Edit:

Sorry, didn't realise it had to be lineage, didn't see that on the front page. Is it there?

Edited by bonvoyage

Lineage links are expected in all the forum threads.

Very pretty Thuwed, by the way biggrin.gif Congrats!

Edited by deblogan