Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

o_o

I signed up for a Silver Thuwed.

You may not get a silver. If my understanding is correct, you get whichever egg the pair gives. Example, if you selected the female purple/male silver pairing, you have a 50-50 chance of getting either a purple OR a silver.

Just so you don't get your hopes up.

Well if both of them did work, I'm on a list for Swallowtail X Waverunner (the accidental one)

then a Terrae X Harvest (the one I did want)

Both of em commons. meh.

You may not get a silver. If my understanding is correct, you get whichever egg the pair gives. Example, if you selected the female purple/male silver pairing, you have a 50-50 chance of getting either a purple OR a silver.

Just so you don't get your hopes up.

There is also the box that allows you to choose an egg type. If FortyTwo clicked on the Silver egg, that's what he would get. If he had chosen only the Silver x Purple pair, then yes, he would get whatever breed of egg popped up when it was his turn for an egg.

So people on old list got to sign up for new lists and some people not on list already got to sign up twice? blink.gif

hmmmmm

There is also the box that allows you to choose an egg type. If FortyTwo clicked on the Silver egg, that's what he would get. If he had chosen only the Silver x Purple pair, then yes, he would get whatever breed of egg popped up when it was his turn for an egg.

Ok, that must be kinda new. It wasn't there when I got my Thuwed. Cool.

That is very strange. I hope TJ will explain everything. smile.gif I only hope I didn´t lost my first list. It was for Magma. sad.gif

Thought I had gotten booted of the list like everyone else, but look!

Very pretty. Congrats on your new baby.

Have this Canopy Thuwed egg to gift c:

Gone.

Edited by Aquaelie

I just came home to my 2nd gen from Vcumadwe and Lucodkado! wub.gif Just today, I was thinking that I shouldn't lock my scroll so often, or else it would never come - and *bam*, now it's here :3 *pets egg*

ETA: Just read through the Help posts. Odd. Hope it gets resolved. blink.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Hmm, I was on the list for a royal blue, but was locked during the breeding (just saw it now, that they were bred). I'm no longer on the list. Also checked my action log, no abandoned royal blue oO. I wonder what happened.

Noticed that TJ posted in Help, but not in Erica's thread about the Thuweds. I figure that either he will let us know at some point or we will never know.

Noticed that TJ posted in Help, but not in Erica's thread about the Thuweds. I figure that either he will let us know at some point or we will never know.

Maybe he takes a look at it first (in his logs) and answers when he found out what happened.

I'm glad I've been keeping my scroll unlocked for the past several months. Mine's here, and it's a nebula like I was hoping for! Influenced it female so it can hopefully be a mate for my other Thuwed nebula.

Found an ember egg on my scroll, and went, I didn't click that! Is my lovely 2nd gen Thuwed. That didn't take as long as I expected. So glad I didn't have time to lock myself this weekend. I signed up for any egg, am really liking the marrow ember combo.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I noticed that, too. I do hope he'll let us know what happened...

No egg for me this time, but at least I'm still on the list! Hopefully next breeding...

Well sigh.

Get up at 6am here and see all the thuweds in trade and zip down here...

Well sigh...

Grats to everyone who got their eggies and grats to those who got on the lists lol

No egg for me this time, but at least I'm still on the list! Hopefully next breeding...

How do you tell if you're still on a list? I made it once and received this pretty, http://dragcave.net/lineage/sTpZQ, but don't remember any way to check the list's progress while I waited.

Looks like TJ restored the lists... I had a friend who got removed, but them seem to be back on the list now.

How do you tell if you're still on a list? I made it once and received this pretty, http://dragcave.net/lineage/sTpZQ, but don't remember any way to check the list's progress while I waited.

The message is different..

If you are NOT on a list, it just says the lists are full and to check back later..

If you ARE on a list, it says this..

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list. If you have an available egg slot when Thuweds are bred, the egg will be placed on your scroll automatically. If you do not have room for another egg, you will maintain your place on the breeding list and the egg will go to the first available user.

Which I'm happy to say, that's the message I'm getting now. I was one of the folk who got booted, but didn't get an egg.

I doubt I ever get on TJ's list. He always opens it up when I am not on. Usually I'm on at this time of day (early morning before work for me) but not on a Sunday, of course...

Thank you for the answer, Cinnamin Draconna! I do remember seeing that now, it's just been some time since I saw it.

@lilysally - I didn't think I'd ever get on either, and one day, I found the thread as TJ had just posted. Timing is everything, and when it's right, it will happen. I think the timing of his posts can be real random, so hopefully you'll find an opening soon.

I just set my alarm for a few hours before when he posted next week. We'll see if he breeds.