Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

http://dragcave.net/thuwed

Thuweds have recently bred, reserve a spot on the list from the link above.

o_o

I signed up for a Silver Thuwed.

I didn't get my Thuwed, but the list allows me to choose something (which I have just done). What's going on? I thought you were on the list until you got what you signed up for?

Wow, thanks TJ biggrin.gif

<__< .... >__>

2nd gen Thuwed, become a better owner *cough* (no offers anymore)

Edited by NeonEye

o_o

I didn't get my Thuwed, but the list allows me to choose something (which I have just done). What's going on? I thought you were on the list until you got what you signed up for?

Same here huh.gif No new Thuwed on my scroll, but I could sign up again (which I have, because I hope to gift someone in a different timezone again.)

o_o

This happened to me, my brother, and my friend, too. We all got on the Bluna Thuwed list, though =P

o_o

Same here, I was on a list for a stripe which I haven't got but it still allowed me to join a (different) list...

I got on a list! Hope I don't regret the pair I chose though, like last time.

The result of my last panicked frenzy to get a spot on a list: this thing

I didn't get my Thuwed, but the list allows me to choose something

Same here. Maybe it takes a while from when you're removed off the list till the egg is on your scroll?

I was on Deoc Thuwed's list, didn't get an egg. Then was allowed to sign up for another list.

Well, I did sign up for another list but I would've really loved getting Deoc's offspring.

Glad I'm not alone.. For a bit, I thought maybe I had lost the egg..

I also could resign on the list, although since I'm currently egg-locked I would not have received the egg I'd requested anyway.

My friend was just checking the Thuwed page and she instantly saw the lists were open... I fell over a chair trying to run to the desk. xd.png Me, my friend and my cousin have got a place.

secretly fangirling

Maybe I should tell my siblings too before they run and tell me again and give me yet another injury...?

Yep, got my brother to get one, my sister's not too concerned at the moment. tongue.gif

edit: Oh, great, a page get to embarrass myself with excitement...

Edited by cfmtfm

Same here. Maybe it takes a while from when you're removed off the list till the egg is on your scroll?

Maybe.....I know that the last time I got on the list again, I signed up as fast as I could, and THEN checked my scroll, and the egg was already there. Same with the time before that.

Will definitely hold off on breeding any more eggs just in case laugh.gif

Got on the list xd.png

Not sure what for though, since I was in a hurry, but I think a Ridgewing.

I can't believe I actually got on the list! It's not for the pairing I wanted but it's still a 2nd gen Thuwed so I'm happy. biggrin.gif