Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Well I have one I believe from TJ09's lineage. Here is mine. Could someone let me know please if it is

Lineage

Yep, sure is! ^^ TJ's dragons in that lineage are Nxako Thuwed and Wahc Jacloh Thuwed. =)

4EG thuwed blacksripe

Free

-edit: gone-

Edited by rubyshoes

Even gen. White Thuweds, with mixed but pretty lineages, some with Spriter Alts, found on the AP. Listing them here for anyone who has room:

White 1 : Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

White 2 : Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I grabbed them. Normally - I would only take one but I couldn't decide which I wanted and I didn't want to lose them both while I was deciding! I will give them a great home! Thank you smile.gif

Here is a Thuwed free to anyone.

I have been carefully working on this lineage for a year, since I got my 2nd gen Thuwed. Every second egg had to be a Geode.

Gone!

Edit, fixed the link.

Edited by Dubious

Valentine from Flamingo checker

No one messaged me yesterday wanting it, so I suppose I'll post it here and hope whoever grabs it names it and cares for it. smile.gif This is the only egg they produced this year.

Claim!

Very pretty!

Pity I can't claim it since I already have two Valentines, but would love a flamingo from that pair once Valentine is over tongue.gif

Is anyone else obsessively checking this thread to see if TJ has bred or not, if nothing else then to see if it's safe to egg lock themselves? Sigh. Obviously I'm too addicted to this game.

Here are some thuweds:

4gen checkered daydream x sunrise Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4gen checkered gray x skywing Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

6gen PB thuwed Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Is anyone else obsessively checking this thread to see if TJ has bred or not, if nothing else then to see if it's safe to egg lock themselves? Sigh. Obviously I'm too addicted to this game.

Here are some thuweds:

4gen checkered daydream x sunrise Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4gen checkered gray x skywing Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

6gen PB thuwed Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I claimed the gray daestarr. Thank you!

Only since the 5th at 5:34 pm, a minute before they came off cooldown in my timezone. =3 I'm thinking he might wait until closer to Valentine's day. He does have a few Valentine's dragons he breeds. ^.^

I have 2 Thuweds one is an even gen Dark Mist Pygmy and the other one is a Rosebud that will auto abandon in about 20 minutes.

Here are the links

Dark Mist Pygmy http://dragcave.net/teleport/9bb70a0272a42...708617dbaa99e95

Rosebud http://dragcave.net/teleport/07431f2666e22...e207bc40cef7765

CapriciousT

I grabbed the dark mist <3 thank you for the lovely smile.gif

Have a 4th even-gen D'Hennegel Thuwed stripe up for adoption.

Gone. Congrats to the new owner.

Edited by blackdragon71