Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

i dont understand y some people use 2 2nd gen thuweds 2 make a checkerboard when thats 2 potential 3rd gen thuweds

Better trade value, and you can always alternate back to breeding them separately.

question, please - how do you know it's a real-life Thuwed from TJ and it's not just that someone grabbed and egg and named it that way?

I'm sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm not very experienced. I cannot think of anything more awesome than having a descendant of TJ!!!

thanks smile.gif

question, please - how do you know it's a real-life Thuwed from TJ and it's not just that someone grabbed and egg and named it that way?

I'm sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm not very experienced.  I cannot think of anything more awesome than having a descendant of TJ!!!

thanks smile.gif

TJ's dragons all have massive amounts of views that no mortal user could ever hope to reach. And you can check if they are on this list smile.gif

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

I'm sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm not very experienced. I cannot think of anything more awesome than having a descendant of TJ!!!

thanks smile.gif

Easy:

Look here:

http://dragcave.net/thuwed

this is the official list. Any dragon not on this list is no official TJ-Thuwed.

thank you for the quick answers - I thought there'd be more, LOL.

but it's the end of the work day and I only looked quickly. gosh, he has some beauties that I don't even think I know what they are!!!

thank you for the quick answers - I thought there'd be more, LOL.

but it's the end of the work day and I only looked quickly. gosh, he has some beauties that I don't even think I know what they are!!!

Those are not all the dragons he has. Those are just the pairs that he breeds. smile.gif

Free to good home: Gen 3 sunset x horse EG

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

You're welcome...enjoy!

Edited by ainisarie

OMG success! I'm so happy. biggrin.gif

In other news, I went out of town for a bit, and came back to a canopy egg from TJ's canopy/BBW pair. Yay vacation present!

Those are not all the dragons he has. Those are just the pairs that he breeds. smile.gif

Ah, I see.

Thank you so much for all the kindness and help smile.gif

Deb

4th gen red dorsal tinselkin up for give away:  http://dragcave.net/lineage/IQaNl

Please send a PM with a dummy trade to claim.

last call before being dropped to the AP gone smile.gif

Edited by Pink467

Have:

user posted image 3rd even gen checker Thuwed [Lineage]

Looking For:

A good home ~

Thank you, DeathCry, I've been wanting just that checker.

And Iside, I see what you mean about your mate - I'd love a future baby from that pair!