Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Who decides what's wrong and what's right? Certainly not a third party, sorry...

Anyway, does anybody know if TJ bred his Valentine dragons and on whose scrolls they landed? I would have released any of my Vals (except the Alt Sweetlings of course) to receive one of his 2nd Gens...

Who decides what's wrong and what's right? Certainly not a third party, sorry...

Anyway, does anybody know if TJ bred his Valentine dragons and on whose scrolls they landed? I would have released any of my Vals (except the Alt Sweetlings of course) to receive one of his 2nd Gens...

I think he said that if he bred them at all, he'd breed to the AP.

First one: Green 3rd gen

I found this one yesterday and it is my first Thuwed. I am relatively new to DC. Just started the middle of last month but managed to get to 50 and have an extra egg slot before valentine dragons descended.

Hi all! Ive been looking for a Spiral 3G Thuwed that i can continue.. If anybody is feeling nice to breed me one, id be very thankful. Ill breed anything you request from my scroll in return. Pls pm me if ever.

4th gen Purple Thuwed. I'm not sure what we're calling this type of lineage - V, dart, arrow tip - whatever it's called it's free if anyone wants it. laugh.gif

Claim my egg

I think that is a very small arrowhead lineage. I could be wrong tho.

I currently have three Thuweds that I have made breeding lists for. There is only two slots per list because I don't like feeling too overwhelmed and I plan on expanding my breeding lists tenfold eventually. If you are interested take a gander at my formal breeding list page here: Formal Breeding Lists and state here which list you want me to add you to.

I currently have three Thuweds that I have made breeding lists for. There is only two slots per list because I don't like feeling too overwhelmed and I plan on expanding my breeding lists tenfold eventually. If you are interested take a gander at my formal breeding list page here: Formal Breeding Lists and state here which list you want me to add you to.

Can I please be on this list?

Nukoh Xehjo Thuwed (Waterhorse) x Nukoh Nucboh Thuwed (Water Walker) 3rd Gen Checker

Thanks so much!

Also, free 4G checkered Thuwed.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! welcome Samanthas!

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

Can I please be on this list?

Nukoh Xehjo Thuwed (Waterhorse) x Nukoh Nucboh Thuwed (Water Walker) 3rd Gen Checker

Thanks so much!

Updated :] There is still one slot available for the 3rd gen and two slots for the others.

can i be on list for waterwalker x water horse please?

Also, free 4G checkered Thuwed.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

taken, thank u ^^ it will be fun to breed good partner for it

Edited by Samanthas

can i be on list for waterwalker x water horse please?

taken, thank u ^^ it will be fun to breed good partner for it

Updated. The other two lists are still open. I will be going to bed shortly but if you reply here to be on a list I will see it in the morning. Goodnight all smile.gif