Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Pair I'm waiting on bred an egg but went to someone else, so at least I moved up a slot. Congrats to those who received eggs and/or got on the list.

I took your egg, Jane. Thank you. Except it isn't a Whiptail, but a Spitfire -- not only that, but a Spitfire with no previous Spitfires in its lineage.  blink.gif  Ultraviolets all the way back to the CB generation.  smile.gif

By the way, the two eggs I offered above are still available. If no one takes them by morning they will be going to the AP.

And Congrats, Kovia! That is beautiful!

Sigh... that's what I get for being in a hurry! That pair has been exceedingly reluctant about producing UltraViolets (20 breedings, 10 children, 1 UV)!

Thanks for letting me know it will have a happy home.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Naturally, it would happen while I was at work and couldb't get on a list. It now says, "Breeding lists are closed." I keep hoping TJ will create a spitfire x brute pairing just for me. xd.png Congrats to those who did get their eggs and managed to get on the open slots.

Oh my gosh!

user posted image

And I was just on there for any egg! Caught me completely by surprise, didn't think I was that high on the list yet. Guess I'd better go breed a mate.

I am on list for that pair...hopefully soon. Congrats!

By the way, the two eggs I offered above are still available. If no one takes them by morning they will be going to the AP.

I ended up taking the beautiful Guardian dragon c:

I have a thing for those and I've been trying to find a keeper haha.

Thanks for offering it up purplehaze

SQUEEEEE I just got my 2nd thuwed egg TY SO MUCH FOR BREEDING TJ!

My pretty one!

now to influence it

Edited by Zerhai

I've been on a list (Brimstone x Turpentine) for 15 months now. The thuwed page says that I am still on the list, but I'm no longer sure if I will ever get my egg.

The pair produces almost every breeding - 22 eggs since I joined the list. I know that people who got on the list after me have gotten eggs from this pair, and I know that eggs from this pair have gone to "Mystery Egg" requesters. I have been unlocked plenty of times when thuweds were bred (but not all).

Did the list forget me? Or is this normal experience for the thuwed list?

A miracle happened and I finally got my egg! Thanks those who told me to be patient through just oooonnnneeee more breeding. smile.gif

I still don't have my egg and thankfully still on the list.

Anyways...

Here is a 5th generation, even-gen, full-blooded Thuwed Brimstone Dragon egg.

Take it if you promise name it appropriately and not to kill, experiment, or abandon it. If you take it to re-gift, please ask them to do the same.

Claim the Thuwed egg!

As promised, a couple of eggs for the thread. I'd appreciate knowing where they go.  smile.gif

5th gen stair Guardian - Gone to Sphyion. Thanks for letting me know.

4th EG Ember - Claim!

Ember is still available, but will be going to the AP soon as I need the space.

And gone now. Thanks, Husker, for giving it a new home. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Ember is still available, but will be going to the AP soon as I need the space.

Thanks for the ember!

OK, so I had some free eggslots, so I decided to breed a bunch of guardian Thuweds. Please no bad actions. Re-gifting or releasing is fine, but I'd like to be notified. Names appreciated, but not necessary. Please post here if you claim any and have a forum account. (i.e. those without forum accounts are also free to take them if they wish)

And so, without further ado, the eggs!:

3rd gen nocturne Thuwed with shimmer ancestry.

Please claim here!

Mint from male mint x female guardian Thuwed spiral.

Please claim here!

4th gen possible zigzag mint Thuwed.

Please claim here!

If any don't get homes by (about 12 hours) I'll probably either abandon glomp gift or trade them. smile.gif

All gone, enjoy!

Edit:

Rules as above a pair of EG pygmies!

Mirror checker pumpkin x crimson flare Thuwed!

For you!

With pink pumpkins Thuwed!

For you!

Edited by MessengerDragon

http://dragcave.net/lineage/az5St

I have a mess lineage Thuwed that I picked up from the AP. However, in the lineage, there are fake Dorkfaces so I don't know if that makes the lineage less valuable. It's not great but if you can't find any other THuweds I can breed you an egg and teleport it to you for free. Just message me if you want one thanks

Edit: The lineage is extremely messy idk if its even worth anything but eh why not

Edited by caramelapples_18

I have a mess lineage Thuwed that I picked up from the AP. However, in the lineage, there are fake Dorkfaces so I don't know if that makes the lineage less valuable. It's not great but if you can't find any other THuweds I can breed you an egg and teleport it to you for free. Just message me if you want one thanks

Edit: The lineage is extremely messy idk if its even worth anything but eh why not

It looks to me like those are genuine Dorkface descendants just so far back it's been cut off the view - if you look at the oldest one with named Dorkface and take a look at its lineage the original's in there.

Three Thuwed and all of them with i pretty an free of inbreeding lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h7EVi

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jUk7o

and this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xNpPH

Only three but one day i will be in the breeding list. cool.gif

@caramelapples_18

That is a decendet of the Original Dorkface and a Thuwed be proud of it.

Edited by Tigerkralle

That is a Dorkface.. It is a descendant of The Original Midas Dorkface. The lineage display only shows 12 lines (I think). If you click on the Dorkface name you will see the lineage continues.

They are closed until next breeding, I would guess, or at least hope. Also, for you, they'll be closed for the next 5 weeks, because you just received one.

I wonder what the page says for someone who didn't get one within the past 5 weeks.

@pinkgothic: Thanks - now I'm somewhat worried ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

They are closed until next breeding, I would guess, or at least hope. Also, for you, they'll be closed for the next 5 weeks, because you just received one.

I wonder what the page says for someone who didn't get one within the past 5 weeks.

For me it says "The breeding lists are closed."

It says "The Breeding lists are closed" does that mean close forever? I remember it saying something about them being full but never closed..

I am hoping that he changed the wording and it really is not "closed"

Ditto. And again, I'm not sure if anybody got on the list last time they were bred. Nobody said anything either here or in the Congrats thread. I would assume the list was just populated by lurkers and their friends/family, but that message makes me suspicious.

I found a few days ago a Magi egg on my scroll, strange I was not on the list for that Thuwed pair. I click on the blue egg(who I thought first it was an Iceegg, but I think it was not a Ice but a Water egg) when Thuwed list where open.

but I don't mind that I get a other egg, I always want a egg from that Alt black x Magi pair