Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Well, I got a new 2nd gen... but it was the wrong one.

I was on the list for a specific type of egg, i.e. a Horse Dragon egg from Xehjo Thuwed x Jidjok Thuwed.

But the egg I got was a Mint egg from Wiuht Thuwed × Madk Thuwed.

And the message on the Thuwed page now says.. The breeding lists are closed.

I did eventually want an egg from that pairing, but I am disappointed that I didn't get what I specifically asked for. So I, along with all the others, am wondering what the heck is going on with the Thuwed lists.

I'm glad TJ bred them now. smile.gif It means that during the birthday release (assuming it'll be around the 22nd as usual) I don't have to worry about freeing slots.

After the recent glitchiness of the list, I'm apparently 'on the list for a specific type of egg', but I don't know which that is. xd.png

Yay! My S.O. had a Thuwed Eggie on his scroll this morning!!! He sent me a one-way link and said not to look at it, just accept it and "Happy Belated Birthday" and OMG YAY!!! But uh-oh... Out of my 3 2g's I've traded for, I already have its sibling!!! blink.gif

Anybody want to lineage trade?

Awesomeness!!!

Edited by cajunsun

That is so cute.

I don't have much to trade so i offered.

That is so cute.

I don't have much to trade so i offered.

Hey there... I declined because I only want to trade for another 2g Thuwed. But thank you for the offer though. smile.gif

free 3rd Gen PB Thuwed

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3I5lg

gone...

(just Need a little rant... wanted to trade for a special code egg, sent them a PM to ask what they might want, after 2 days they answer just offer me something, I breed 3 special lineaged eggs, after another day they say 'my friend wants it'... another trader for my black list... - rant over)

Edited by lilysally

The pair I'm on the list didn't produce an egg this time, but did both on the 20th of April and 7th of May, so hopefully the list before me is very short now smile.gif

I moved up another slot. :3 Cajunsun, can I ask how long your hubby waited before getting the egg? I'm on the list for that pairing.

Well, I got a new 2nd gen... but it was the wrong one.

I was on the list for a specific type of egg, i.e. a Horse Dragon egg from Xehjo Thuwed x Jidjok Thuwed.

But the egg I got was a Mint egg from Wiuht Thuwed × Madk Thuwed.

And the message on the Thuwed page now says.. The breeding lists are closed.

I did eventually want an egg from that pairing, but I am disappointed that I didn't get what I specifically asked for. So I, along with all the others, am wondering what the heck is going on with the Thuwed lists.

my last Thuwed was from a list I was not on - if he's going to pass them out randomly, why do we sign up for a specific egg?, I'd be simpler to be on "a list" and then trade amongst each other. *sighs*

guess I'm frustrated because he is breeding so early in the day, so I can't get on again since I'm not even awake!

I moved up another slot. :3 Cajunsun, can I ask how long your hubby waited before getting the egg? I'm on the list for that pairing.

He thinks it was when the list opened up in January... and he also thinks it was two breedings ago (meaning he was 3rd in line for this egg at the time he signed up).

my last Thuwed was from a list I was not on - if he's going to pass them out randomly, why do we sign up for a specific egg?, I'd be simpler to be on "a list" and then trade amongst each other. *sighs*

guess I'm frustrated because he is breeding so early in the day, so I can't get on again since I'm not even awake!

The list isn't opening right now anyways, likely because of these issues. You also can't sign right back onto the list right after getting an egg (unless you're talking about an error that happened 5 weeks ago).

No egg from the pair I am on for, either. I have no idea how many are ahead of me on the list. I just got on the last time the list was open so I expect there are several.

I've got the wrong egg before too, meaning I'll probably never get the crimson that I grabbed two lurker mates for. rolleyes.gif

BUT I still prefer the list with it's glitches to being assigned random eggs and having to trade amongst each other for what we really want. Trying to trade that unexpected thuwed egg I received for one I was happier with was something of a challenge.

...and I don't think anyone is getting on the list as he seems to just be breeding and not taking new requests, I think for the last two times he's bred? Maybe trying to get the list cleared so he can retool it?

...and I don't think anyone is getting on the list as he seems to just be breeding and not taking new requests, I think for the last two times he's bred? Maybe trying to get the list cleared so he can retool it?

I guess you're right - it says now "The breeding lists are closed." Before it said something like "Breeding list are currently closed, slots will free up as eggs are bred".

Gifting back

You're welcome, enjoy!

Edited by Tawanda001

I have a 2g Purple Ridgewing Thuwed Hatchie (from Purple x Tan Ridgewing) that I influenced Female - but realized that my other 2g Thuwed is also a Female. Does anyone have a 2g Thuwed influenced/gendered Male that they would like to trade for mine? If so, PM me please. smile.gif

Edited by cajunsun