Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Ugh, I got on for a Sunsong Thuwed and now I'm off and it's closed. >.< Figures...

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to get back on. Hopefully it sticks this time. smile.gif

Edited by Avarule

Did one now with the page confirming which one I got on for...

Edit: I keep refreshing the Thuwed page about every two minutes now, to check if I'm still on... xd.png

Edit 2: And it happened again, got on for another pair now... Have to go home now, wonder if everything will be off again when I get there.

Maybe I should put in my signature: Got on the Thuwed list on 20th April 2015 - not once, not twice, not three or four but FIVE times - by now....

Edited by lilysally

Weird, I got on the list now too for a Thuwed...wonder if it'll stay or not...let's see.

Weird, I got on the list now too for a Thuwed...wonder if it'll stay or not...let's see.

Well, I FINALLY got on the list and now I'm not. sleep.gif

(for Whood Jkhafot Thuwed)

Edited by cajunsun

I wonder who got the first Striped River...

If I counted correctly, there's 36 new Thuwed eggs out there smile.gif

And I got kicked again. dry.gif Does it usually do this because if not I took screenshots this time.

I've got the confirmation page, and I took a screen shot. Seems to be sticking, but time will tell. I was on last year, but never got the egg before my computer died, and was off the list when I returned a couple of months ago. I really hope this sticks, since I got my top choice, Vhaccot Thuwed. wub.gif

D:

I was on the list this morning! Now it says the list is full!!!!

T_____________T

I was so happy!

I think i got on the list for a gem, but i signed up 4 Times today so who knows lol

The list hasn't glitched for a while now, which is sort of a shame since a friend of mine couldn't get back on, but no idea if it's going to do it again or not.

We just wait and see, I suppose.

@arula: Current inofficial statistics based on this thread say that there are 5 people for each pair's list. I have no clue about "any" or breed-specific lists.

Ah okay, thank you to you and the others who explained! I guess I'm one spot closer to the top now. ^.^ I hope all the confusion works itself out soon.

For some reason, it says I'm on list for any egg when I asked previosuly for Deoc, then was kicked out and now I'm for any (but I never put any there .-.)

However, my boyfriend signed up this morning too, but he's still off the list ._____.

Seems it kicked me from the list as well sad.gif I got on the list around 11pm cave time, but after checking back now, it says "please try again later" sad.gif I hope this is just a glitch and people still get to keep their spots sad.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Happened to me too. First time I ever saw the lists open, and yet I get kicked DX Now the lists are closed again. For a while

Worst thing is;

The Thuwed breeding page is provided as a best-effort thing, rather than as an official feature of the site. Suggestion/help threads for the page aren't going to have much effect.

That was said in the help thread. There is no actual conformation that something was done about it, and now I am sad sad.gif

If you got an egg and can't get back on, its so it is fair chance for others to get on. Sort of a cooldown between getting on the list.

I just got an egg :3

I got on the list a few months ago and I'm glad it still says I'm on it. Didn't get an egg but I wasn't expecting to be the next one to get it so... I'm just glad he DID breed them since the last time he did was January. Maybe now he'll do it regularly again.

I've been on a list (Brimstone x Turpentine) for 15 months now. The thuwed page says that I am still on the list, but I'm no longer sure if I will ever get my egg.

The pair produces almost every breeding - 22 eggs since I joined the list. I know that people who got on the list after me have gotten eggs from this pair, and I know that eggs from this pair have gone to "Mystery Egg" requesters. I have been unlocked plenty of times when thuweds were bred (but not all).

Did the list forget me? Or is this normal experience for the thuwed list?

It can be a long wait, but it sounds like perhaps you have the misfortune of being locked whenever your turn comes up and the egg passes to the next person. Keep one egg slot free at all times and if you are skipped on the next breeding I'd ask TJ about it.