Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

4th gen UV from both of TJ's CB UVs( usually I get Spitfires)

2 way so I know where it goes

claimed, enjoy

Edited by dragonpuck

ninja.gif Ninja Gift for the thread ninja.gif

Please let me know if you got it. ^-^

~~~~

Edit:

It has been claimed! Also, for the curious, it was a coastal waverunner sibling to this ^-^

Edited by xdlugia

ninja.gif Ninja Gift for the thread ninja.gif

Please let me know if you got it. ^-^

oh so pretty, I am hating that I am egglocked!!!!!

After almost four years (!!!) of breeding, planning, and help from fellow Thuwed collectors, I finally bred my first purebred 7th gen Thuwed.

I'm sure there must be other people out there who can do 7th gens-- I'd love to see them! Anybody working towards an 8th gen? Or already there?

I am working on and should have a 7th Gen PB in a few weeks (got no egg from a pair of 5th Gens last week). I am planning to get this to 8th Gen, but there are not enough official pairs yet to actually get there (64 2nd Gens would be necessary). But my 7th Gen will have two pairs in the lineage, which are not on the official Thuwed list, so I'm hoping there might be a few more of those around... This is my lineage so far:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DfwJ8

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=6&mate=gsLym

and this one that's unrelated to the above planned 7th Gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/maFeS

Thanks again to all the breeders and traders who helped me get this far!

gifting 3 x 4th gen PB Thuweds:

Nhiostrife

Swallowtail

Magi

I´m also working on a PB Thuwed Lineage, I already have offspring from lots of Thuweds and the only missing pairs at the moment are male White x female Silver, Sweetling x female Sunsong, Wrapping Wing x female Fever & Striped River x Gemstone - if anyone is able to breed a combination of those (at least the first two) just PM me ^^

Edited by tjenni

gifting 3 x 4th gen PB Thuweds:

Swallowtail

Magi

Couldn't resist and took the Magi and the Swallowtail. Thank you biggrin.gif

3G Pygmy free to good home. Be nice to it and please name it.

Gone to Cinnamin Draconna

Edited by Kovia

But my 7th Gen will have two pairs in the lineage, which are not on the official Thuwed list, so I'm hoping there might be a few more of those around... ders who helped me get this far!

Wahc Sulohd Cihboh Thuwed (Delay) Cave Lurker x (7mBZI), Lumina and (zInE0) Bleeding Moon Jxuten Nucboh Thuwed x (BOO), Shadow Walker, Halloween '11, right? I have those 2 in my lineage also. Wish I knew why they weren't on the Breeding List, since they are certainly Thuweds.

Okay, the thuweds were bred a couple hours ago or so. I was tracking the list intently at that point, so I think it's pretty safe to say that the Thuwed list isn't opening for new people at this time.

I wonder if the listing troubles a few weeks ago are the reason for this ...

Probably he's just tidying up the lists after the trouble with the last(?) batch of signups. I'd think he'd warn us if he were closing the lists for good.

Probably he's just tidying up the lists after the trouble with the last(?) batch of signups. I'd think he'd warn us if he were closing the lists for good.

That's what I'm thinking, yes. :3 Especially since someone got a different egg from the one they were listed for. I think the list just needs to be cleared out to fix everything up.

Edited by Tehya Faye

So, I'm new to lineages and all, and I was wandering if this was considered a thuwed. If it is I guess I'm pretty happy to own a Thuwed, since it is descended from Wect Thuwed and Fadb Thuwed.