Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I'm on the list for some kind of egg... but with what was happening before I'm left to wonder which one! xd.png

Shame some people lost their slots though. sad.gif

And I'm off the list again - but now can't get on sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Checking this morning - I'm on the list for a specific type of egg... no idea which, but at least I am on the list - bizarre things happening these days. wink.gif

I lost my spot, but, eh. Maybe next time. Congrats to those who made it.

It said I got on the list, but I didn't got my egg yet. *Idk even what egg I wasked for, it was a mix of luck and despair to get in* It takes much time?

It said I got on the list, but I didn't got my egg yet. *Idk even what egg I wasked for, it was a mix of luck and despair to get in* It takes much time?

It can take months but will be faster if you keep an egg slot open.

A 5th gen even black Thuwed - its older brother alted. smile.gif

Claimed by Myexternalist - enjoy, and good luck in the Alt lottery! biggrin.gif

And please remember to name it. <3

Edited by dragongrrl

EvenGen4 Pure Thuwed Pillow... GONE!

Please let me know who takes it.

Any bets on how long it takes for that pair to produce a Golden Wyvern laugh.gif ?

The good news is that after 9 months of trying (and many Neotropicals & Whiptails) I finally got an UltraViolet from Chlora x Loxias.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

3G Thuwed Pygmy free to good home. Please be nice to it and name it.

Gone to RedBriar, enjoy.

Edited by Kovia

Is anyone getting a shorter than usual 'breeding lists are closed' message? And has anyone been knocked off the list having still been on it yesterday?

I'll owe one... I'll look what I have in terms of longer-gen Thuweds to pair the Nightdream with. If I find naught, I'll do something else, but it'll be a surprise wink.gif

A bit of a long-shot maybe, but I'm looking for a sibling to this Pink Thuwed, or one akin to it (3G Pink with Gold x Bright Pink base):

user posted image

I want to mate her with this dragon, but as you can see there's a small problem - they're both girls.

user posted image

I've lost touch with the breeder of the latter, so I was hoping to get a boy version of the former. If anyone can help me, I can offer the first 4G egg from the couple in return.

PM me if you can help please.

Thanks so much, Ruby Eyes and Tawanda for helping me out! Now I have partners for the Thuwed Pink and the Storm Pink! smile.gif

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

A bit of a long-shot maybe, but I'm looking for a sibling to this Pink Thuwed, or one akin to it (3G Pink with Gold x Bright Pink base):

PM sent