Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I couldn't resist the Nhiostrife. Thank you so much. smile.gif

As soon as I have some room again I will have to breed some eggs for the thread. I feel greedy because I have taken 3 now in the last couple of days. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

EvenGen3 PURE Thuwed Royal Crimson... Thanks, blackdragon71!

GONE

Edited by JaneMcAsh

EvenGen3 PURE Thuwed Royal Crimson... just let me know who takes it, please!

Claim my egg!

*raises hand* I did it. I took the egg.

I regret nothing. xd.png

Thank you, Jane!

EvenGen4 PURE Thuwed Pillow... please let me know who takes this baby!

Claim my egg!

As promised, a couple of eggs for the thread. I'd appreciate knowing where they go. smile.gif

5th gen stair Guardian - Gone to Sphyion. Thanks for letting me know.

4th EG Ember - Claim!

Edited by purplehaze

Anybody manage to get on the Thuwed list? I noticed they were bred, but I didn't see any posts on the forum about it and it says the lists are closed. I'm not sure if this is a new message meaning the lists didn't open up immediately after the eggs were bred, or if I just missed out on getting on the list. It has been about an hour, so I might've just missed out.

Oh my gosh!

user posted image

And I was just on there for any egg! Caught me completely by surprise, didn't think I was that high on the list yet. Guess I'd better go breed a mate.

EvenGen4 PURE Thuwed Whiptail... please let me know if you take this little one!

Claim my egg!

I took your egg, Jane. Thank you. Except it isn't a Whiptail, but a Spitfire -- not only that, but a Spitfire with no previous Spitfires in its lineage. blink.gif Ultraviolets all the way back to the CB generation. smile.gif

By the way, the two eggs I offered above are still available. If no one takes them by morning they will be going to the AP.

And Congrats, Kovia! That is beautiful!

Edited by purplehaze

Congrats, Kovia. The pair I'm on a list for apparently bred. So I moved up a slot. I didn't even know they were bred today. Thanks for posting, Tehya and Kovia.

No problem! I've been keeping an eye on the thuwed page for the past week-ish or so. xd.png Congrats to anyone who got on the list if it did open up after breeding. smile.gif

Oh my gosh!

user posted image

And I was just on there for any egg! Caught me completely by surprise, didn't think I was that high on the list yet. Guess I'd better go breed a mate.

Niiice! I am in the list for any egg as well smile.gif