Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I got my egg. I can't recall exactly my last one, I think I have two from one pairing and this other one.

*crossing fingers list opens in something Europe time next Tuesday*

I'll have to get lucky once! xd.png

Looks like I'm still waiting for my egg. Funny though I don't remember what list I'm on. The only thing it says is:

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for a specific type of egg.

I noticed someone mentioned the egg they were getting. Is there a way to find out which list I'm on?

That's excactly the message i get too.

I can't remember what egg or even pairing i've choosen, because it's been quite some time in the past...

Would be cool to know what i'm waiting for xd.png

That's excactly the message i get too.

I can't remember what egg or even pairing i've choosen, because it's been quite some time in the past...

Would be cool to know what i'm waiting for xd.png

I'm on the list for an egg from a specific pairing, and the message says "You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for an egg from Jimmohkamo Thuwed", so I guess you chose a specific egg from the ones available to pick.

Looks like I'm still waiting for my egg. Funny though I don't remember what list I'm on. The only thing it says is:

I noticed someone mentioned the egg they were getting. Is there a way to find out which list I'm on?

Not exactly. Last time i got on, the pair I wanted first was not available, so I picked a harvest egg. That means it could have come from harvest x terrae or harvest x bright breasted wyvern. I really was hoping for the harvest x terrae which i did get. Luck.

Not exactly. Last time i got on, the pair I wanted first was not available, so I picked a harvest egg. That means it could have come from harvest x terrae or harvest x bright breasted wyvern. I really was hoping for the harvest x terrae which i did get. Luck.

OK, I think I may have picked a dragon with two breedable mates, so that's why I don't have a specific dragon. Thanks.

one of my sister got in the He0uc Shamjed Thuwed × (Sandy) list.

She didn't pick the egg type as all the images were broken.

But thats what she had appear when she back to the thuwed page.

So, I guess, specific type of egg may mean holidays mates? blink.gif

one of my sister got in the He0uc Shamjed Thuwed × (Sandy) list.

She didn't pick the egg type as all the images were broken.

But thats what she had appear when she back to the thuwed page.

So, I guess, specific type of egg may mean holidays mates? blink.gif

Not positive, but I think when he breeds holidays those go to the AP instead of the listers.

Not positive, but I think when he breeds holidays those go to the AP instead of the listers.

That is true for the holiday eggs from those pairs, but not for the common eggs that are bred at non-holiday times.

That is true for the holiday eggs from those pairs, but not for the common eggs that are bred at non-holiday times.

yeah, that's what I meant, sorry if it wasn't clear. I'm on the list for the crimson breeding too, so I've been stalking the eggs, lol.

Gifting a Halloweeny Thuwed! A 3G Ember checker, from the only male Marrow offspring of TJ's Marrow & Ember couple. Go get you a mate for it next month!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit: Thanks for giving it a happy home, whitestar! wub.gif

Edited by Tecca

Gifting a Halloweeny Thuwed! A 3G Ember checker, from the only male Marrow offspring of TJ's Marrow & Ember couple. Go get you a mate for it next month!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

A note if you take it would be nice. smile.gif

Thanks Tecca. It has a happy home now smile.gif

Does anybody know if TJ breeds his Thuweds during new releases?

I managed to get on the list last week (the first time ever) and now I am unsure if I should leave one eggslot open or not. Besides I can summon again tomorrow. It would be typical for me to summon my first GoN only to have TJ skip me because of full slots xd.png

Did you choose an egg from a specific pair? If so, you'll probably have to wait for about 5 breedings/eggs - you can watch their progeny page. I haven't heard about theories for length of breed-of-egg or "any" lists yet.

Did you choose an egg from a specific pair? If so, you'll probably have to wait for about 5 breedings/eggs - you can watch their progeny page. I haven't heard about theories for length of breed-of-egg or "any" lists yet.

I got on the list when we had problems with pictures not loading last week so I chose "any egg".

It seems unlikely to me that TJ would breed during a release, since he would realize many people are scroll-locked. On the other hand . . . who can predict?

I got my egg on March 3rd and there was a new release on March 2nd. I was wise enough not to block my scroll with the new eggs. Just in case biggrin.gif

Is there a general time of day/night when TJ breeds his Thuweds to open up more spots on the list? Or is it completely random?

Is there a general time of day/night when TJ breeds his Thuweds to open up more spots on the list? Or is it completely random?

look a page or two back and you'll find a list I made, it looks to me to be mostly random

look a page or two back and you'll find a list I made, it looks to me to be mostly random

Thanks! Random does make sense so that users in different time zones can all have a chance at getting on the list without having to wake up in the middle of the night.