Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Got a pretty second gen thuwed - purple dorsal - Thanks, TJ.

I love the new "wait" feature as well -

Request a Thuwed

You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 5 weeks have passed..

Got my baby! And I'm pretty happy about the wait feature even though I'd love to be right back on the list. LOL. I'm glad it lets other people get a chance at Thuweds.

Edited by Jazeki

I got mine finally!!

And its a gorgeous pairing too!

Terrea x Harvest, a Nice surprise since i manicly clicked any pairing!

*squeeee* Thanks for posting so quickly, rubyshoes! I managed to get on the list biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats to those who got their eggs or a spot on the list! Coincidentally I thought about the list earlier today, but assumed I'd be okay for another 10 hours until an egg hatched. Of course TJ had to breed before then, so I was locked (just like last time!) and didn't get an egg. laugh.gif

Would've been nice to get it practically on my birthday, but that's how DC fate works. x3

Woo hoo!

I was busy earlier so the egg was there for awhile before I saw it. So of course I didn't get to see the "you just got an egg so you have to wait" message myself. Now to mark my calendar so I can try again in a few weeks.

Congrats to those who got on the list this time, especially if it's your first time.

Hooray! So happy that I got this little one. Like some others have said, I'm glad to see that TJ is implementing a waiting period now so others can have a chance. Though I am sad that I'll have to wait 5 weeks but better to share the love than hoard it all. wink.gif

Aha! Finally produced another egg! I'm fairly certain the giftee would be okay with this, so this egg is a sibling to this dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/F1ZUH

Up for grabs o3o Enjoy, Raistlin24!

If you want a sibling, yourself, please post below. I'm only going to do three people on my list at a time. I'll try to PM you before I breed to see if you're open. If you're locked for a few days, I'll move onto the next on the list. :3

1. Sany

2. Windy

3. Ruby Eyes

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'd love to get a sibling of that, Sock! That's a gorgeous lineage *.*

6th-gen "PB" Thuwed

Throw an AP dummy on the link so I know who adopts it. Please be good to it.

Congrats to the new owner. smile.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

When does the list open up again?

Whenever TJ breeds again. There's no definite date or time to expect it.

I think he meant Sock's list for that pretty one.

Oh, whoops! I guess I thought he meant TJ's since TJ had recently bred and it wasn't specific. My bad.

Edited by Dimar

I made an offer on the 2nd one. It's an elemental Shallow Water. smile.gif Those are hard to come by for us.

I made an offer on the 2nd one. It's an elemental Shallow Water. smile.gif Those are hard to come by for us.

If you want any more elemental Shallow Waters, feel free to PM me. Silurian Thuwed doesn't have a list or a set mate, so she's usually ready to breed with any dragon.

<snip>

smile.gif Little PB gift for the thread. I'd appreciate a note to let me know whoever got it!

Edit: You're welcome!!

Edited by kerrikins