Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

If I didn't already have a relative of this, I might be tempted to keep it:

00yeS!!!

Yes, it's a Thuwed with an awesome code. smile.gif

Looking for something interesting (pretty, even-gen checker lineages, stair or spiral lineages with two breeds only. Thuwed a plus.)

If I didn't already have a relative of this, I might be tempted to keep it:

00yeS!!!

Yes, it's a Thuwed with an awesome code. smile.gif

Looking for something interesting (pretty, even-gen checker lineages, stair or spiral lineages with two breeds only. Thuwed a plus.)

If you want to show off a lineage, you should either not hide the dragon, or post a screenshot of the lineage wink.gif

I'm new around Dragon Cave, but I've already caught a Thuwed and a Dorkface from AP. If anyone is interested in a bit messy lineaged Thuwed, I'd me more than happy to trade it for a dragon breed I still don't have, commons are welcome.

The Thuwed is at the moment a Magi egg, but it'll hatch soon.

Magi Thuwed

I have a Thuwed, an even-gen Black egg with no less than thirty-six different verified Thuweds in its lineage. I would keep it if not for the fact that it is mildly inbred. I'm looking to trade it for a dragon I don't have yet. See my profile for my wishlist, if you're interested in this egg. Please... All I want is one alt... Just one *cries*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hNLqQ

Edited by Niyaka

3rd gen pink from Albino- from my newest thuwed biggrin.gif

2 way so I know where it goes

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

parents will get names, I am having writers block at the moment---

Edited by dragonpuck

Just found my new 2nd gen Thuwed Split egg.. seems it was on my scroll for 4 hrs before I checked. Tried getting back on the list, but got the all full message. But it doesn't look like anyone reported it here before now.

Guess that means I can use my 7th egg slot again for a while.. at least until I manage to get back on a Thuwed list.

Congrats on the new baby, Cinnamin.

Haven't bred my favorite pairs in a while, please take good care of them. No harmful actions and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NAME THEM.

3G Pygmy

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

3G Sunsong +cute code

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Not even a thank you..?

Unfortunately Ashikara manners seemed to have abandoned our world especially on Dragon Cave and the non-forum members troll quite frequently, keep their scroll hidden and take - all too common and very sad.

Which is why this egg is being offered via PM only. I intend to know who gets it and whether they are a Thuwed collector or not. No named, verified Thuweds and it won't go to you, so make sure your scroll is visible. Also more likely to choose someone who does not have one at all or has two or less of this type dragon.

Not looking for a trade, just a good Thuwed home.

4th gen even lineage Avatar of Change. I own the sire and dam and the sire's parents.

GONE.

PM me if you are interested, I'll make a decision this evening my time (say in 5 hours).

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

3rd gen Sun(set)

( apparently it's not valuable enough for a Yellow Undine rolleyes.gif )

thanks Naughtrish-- a mountain Z makes me just as happy biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

3rd gen Sun(set)

( apparently it's not valuable enough for a Yellow Undine rolleyes.gif )

Thanks for this beauty, dragonpuck wub.gif

Glad I could offer something you wanted, though not a yellow undie xd.png

Just found my new 2nd gen Thuwed Split egg.. seems it was on my scroll for 4 hrs before I checked. Tried getting back on the list, but got the all full message. But it doesn't look like anyone reported it here before now.

Guess that means I can use my 7th egg slot again for a while.. at least until I manage to get back on a Thuwed list.

Congrats on the new egg! And now we have pretty good confirmation that the wait list is 5 slots long.

I'm sure you getting your egg wasn't because I hoped you would, but I'm very glad, nonetheless. smile.gif

Thanks snave *hugs* maybe you did wish me a little luck, who knows? biggrin.gif

Now if I could just remember who has that glitched Split Dorkface??? Anyone remember? Got the answer in the Dorkface thread. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

GIFTING!

"PB" 3G Red Thuwed, lineage

PM me if you want it! smile.gif CLAIMED!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I have a Thuwed to give away! Messy, Terrae, but only 6g! Descended from Fadb and Wect.

Claim

EDIT: Changed to transfer.

Edited by Meg_752

I have a Thuwed to give away! Messy, Terrae, but only 6g! Descended from Fadb and Wect.

Claim

EDIT: Changed to transfer.

Thank you! It will be loved!

I have a high-gen Thuwed Dorkface. The lineage is messy and long enough that the original Thuweds and Dorkfaces have fallen off the page. (It is apparently a 22nd gen dragon, though which part of its lineage goes back that far I don't know. Nor have I counted the generations specific to the Thuwed and Dorkface lines.)

Edit: is it OK if the dummy isn't an egg?

Only if you still have room to accept an egg if an egg is what's been offered in the trade wink.gif Otherwise, it's in the nature of dummies that it doesn't matter what they are.