Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Apparently the pair I am on the list for didn't produce an egg this time. Does he breed them all every time? There is no new egg on their progeny list anyway.

I don't think so. As I recall TJ mentioned that he sometimes gives dragons a break as it increases the chances of getting an egg. His dragons behave just like any other after all.

He also mentioned later that even attempting to breed them still has a higher chance at a bunch of offspring than not breeding them every time. I suppose your pair just wasn't interested or productive today.

Also this time I lost the chance to be listed.

Anyway, anyone who would like to offer something (maybe another thuwed from a different couple? Not the guardianxmint please, I already have it) for this vine (his mother is nearly the only thuwed descendent I have, except for another two long lineaged ones)?

Make an offer on my egg! gone

Congrats to anyone who have had his egg wub.gif

Edited by Mistyca_7

Well, I just got my Golden Wyvern I was on the list for, (good thing I wasn't locked with Undines.) but I didn't manage to get on the list again, oh well. I must say, I got that egg quicker than I thought I would have, I had just got on the list May 1st. Good job to people who got on the list this time, good luck to the people who didn't get on the list this time, and happy hunting to everyone! laugh.gif

No egg for me this time

The pairing I'm waiting on did breed tho

Meaning I'm one spot closer to another 2nd gen Thuwed

biggrin.gif

Same here! I wasn't egglocked but my pair did produce (first time since mid-May)! Can't wait to get my 2G Thuwed!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

No egg for me this time

The pairing I'm waiting on did breed tho

Meaning I'm one spot closer to another 2nd gen Thuwed

biggrin.gif

The pair I'm on for produced an egg, and it's on someone's scroll. One step closer to my first 2nd gen Thuwed.

Do we know how deep the waiting lists are? This is only the first egg produced since I got on, and I'm naturally wondering how many more might have to be bred before I come to the top of the waiting list.

I've been trying to keep count. The list I'm on opened up in March, which is when I got on the list for a Split egg. Since then, 4 eggs have been bred and gone to other scrolls.

From the evidence I can verify, there are at least 5 spots per list. We'll know for sure if I get an egg the next time TJ breeds.. or we'll just keep counting until I do get an egg.

Thanks a bunch, Cinnamin Draconna! That's excellent information. If I was picking a number, I think 5 would have been the one picked.

Now I'm hoping that all the people ahead of me on the list will be egg-locked next time TJ breeds, and the egg I'm waiting for comes right to ME!

Yeah, I know. Not a realistic scenario. But I'm still hoping. smile.gif

And I'm hoping that you get your egg the very next time!

Found a 3G Vine Thuwed on the AP, and it's free to a good home. I would appreciate knowing where it goes, please take good care of the little one. Click him to see his lineage.

user posted image => LOVE MEH! Thanks for taking him to a good home, skyl1n3! ^.^

Edited by Riannon

Riannon! Thanks so much for giving this gorgeous little friend away. I will take very good care of them.

4th even gen PB Pygmy - Gone somewhere.

4th even gen Geode - Gone to purple3485. You're welcome!

Edited by purplehaze

So some may know I have this thuwed: http://dragcave.net/lineage/yV8Sd

A very sweet user has been looking to get me another second gen (female) thuwed to breed with it (either the uv x soulpeace or nhio x uv we thought might look really nice). I did breed some other pb thuweds from this mint I have, but it's one I got when I was away on vacation and came back to it with a day left - not enough time to influence it. That and the colors, the pairing is not the greatest looking.

But! She managed to get me this waterwalker. The blues look quite nice, but it doesn't hurt to ask: anyone have another second gen that would look good with the winter magi?

(Btw, as mentioned a while back, I've tried breeding a third gen for people in this thread, but I guess I need to start using fertility again, lol.)

*hands JaneMcAsh a cyber-cookie*

I'm so sorry, Jane. That's a TRUE bummer sad.gif

Hey guys, I finally got my 2nd gen, I put myself on the list ohh, March of '13? My question is, I only just noticed, and it's a gendered hatchling at 4d 3h, I don't log in that often anymore, why isn't it dead? Do they hatch themselves? Are they immune from sickness? Do I have a scroll guardian angel that happened to notice and took care of it for me?

Actually, what just occurred to me that I hadn't thought of, you can click through and see the children, so someone must have noticed it was low on time and made sure it survived. Thank you random person! You did good, I literally did not notice!

I suspect that Thuwed babies are under special watch - congrats on having a scroll guardian for this smile.gif

Gifting

Several thuwed babies:

special Seasonal stair step - Take me home!

4th even gen, made up of two thuwed lines - Take me home!

5th even gen made up of four thuwed lines - Take me home!

Please, no killing

Would be nice to know where they end up :3

TY~

Edit: Thank you, guys, for adopting them! smile.gif

Edited by Ae0nian