Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

For someone who will be kind enough to let me know that they will care for this baby, I have a 4th-gen stairstep horse egg from Draco Equus Thuwed available.

The new owner let me know in PM they adopted it. Thank you and good luck to both of you! smile.gif

Also, I went through my Thuweds this morning and made a list of all that I have on offer to be bred as well as future projects for them. The list is here.

Only one slot is spoken for, and that's Draco Equus' double staircase #1 at the moment. Other than that, if anyone wants something, all my Thuweds are now available, except those who don't have mates or need new ones. I may switch up mates, but I made notes on those. You can ask me in PM or here for a place on whichever list you're interested in.

Update: Links are now provided to each Thuwed and mate, so you can see what they look like.

Edited by blackdragon71

I would like to be on the "Lucky Catch" list

pm'd you as well, thanks for offering!

Edited by dragonpuck

I'd love to be on the 18th bday list! Thank you~

Would I be able to put on the "18th Birthday" list as well, please!

Edited by CDM

I would love a spot on the Weding gift Thuwed list, please.

I'm having a hard time deciding on the "wedding list" and the "lucky catch" list. Is it possible to be on two lists?

If not, then can I be on the wedding list? Thanks lola!

Can I be added to 18th birthday? If there's still room... Thank you for offering!

And greedily...If I made the 18th birthday list, can she be bred to Aoi Blue or White Tiger?

Edited by daestarr

everyone on the list so far.

my list is here for those who wants to see where at on the list you are.

Thank you, Lola!

Could I be on 18th Birthday Thuwed list please? And if it's OK, could it possibly be paired with White Tiger Thuwed? Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by whitestar

Wait how are those real Thuweds if you breed them?

Any dragon that has a set of TJs dragons in it's lineage is a 'real' Thuwed. The clue to see if it's actually from TJ's dragons is to look at how many views the original thuwed (s) have.

A second gen is hard to get, Lola's collection of so many is a nice achievement!

Please may I also be added to your list for the Unknown (Ember/Marrow)

and your White Tiger stripe? Hoping you have not reached 10

on your list. Thank you very much.

I would like to be on the Unknown List! Thanks! Wait how are those real Thuweds if you breed them?

Oh I'm sorry I realized I need to specify what your going to breed it to! Can you breed unknown to Lucky for me? Thanks if this possible.