Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Ohmygosh.... Did i just... omg. xd.png I don't even know what I got, but i got one!! Woo!!!

Yipee, got the egg I wanted. Crosses fingers it genders the way I want it!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Could have sworn I got on a specific pair's list huh.gif but I'm happy to have another Thuwed gracing my scroll. Hopefully my intended giftee doesn't mind that it's not the pairing we thought it was, lol.

I didn't get back on the list, but I did get my egg finally and it's exactly what I wanted and all of the yay! Waverunner from the Waverunner x Swallowtail pair, how pretty~

*sighs* Hope springs eternal, and there's always next week, right?

Congrats to the folks who got on the list! May your wait be short(er). xd.png

Still awaiting my egg, but in the meantime, I can console myself by happily egglocking myself for the rest of the week. tongue.gif Grats on the new arrivals. smile.gif

AUH Are you kidding me?? I've had the Thuwed page open and refreshing in another tab for days and I step away for a few hours to play a game and I miss a breeding and ffffffff.

Ugh, I missed it! That's what I get for watching Five-0 and Mob Doctor xd.png Also the page appears to be down right now. hmm. I'll check it again later.

Aw, hell. I was locked last Thuwed breeding and I was locked for this one too. xd.png I hope I wasn't skipped over.

Was so happy to have gotten this from the AP, posted a happy message... Just then realised it's a cheated one... Bah!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/80lOj

I abandoned a project egg for it. What to do with it now? Keep? Bite? It will always remind me of the disappointment...

Edited by lilysally

Oh, that is too bad. sad.gif I would probably just abandon it and take the loss. Or keep it for the BSA if you find fertility useful, but then you have the frequent reminder.

Because I am evil like that, I would keep it and name it My Parents Are Fake Thuweds.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't locked, so I'm hoping my pair wasn't successful o.o

I think I'm correct

Edit: Went searching around a bit.

Edited by DeathCry

I think it's 5/list

Thanks smile.gif

So, chances are the next Swallowtail to be bred will land on my scroll. Awesome xd.png

I'm on the list. I've been on it for a few weeks. I forget what for, though xd.png I should probably start leaving an egg-slot open so I can actually get an egg, lol.