TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

And here I am wondering "Huh, why is no one fighting me for this split/cheese/other semi rares I really want".

Doh. Ah well.

me too. I managed to snag a trio. wink.gif

Is it just me, or are these eggs taking more views than normal to hatch? I saw a handful in various ERs that had over 1000 views and not a crack. o.o

mad.gif Darn. More clicks to crack?! This sucks. mad.gif I WANT MY EGGIES 2 HATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I wish I had as much publicity as TJ. I want my precious eggies to hatch already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had as much publicity as TJ. I want my precious eggies to hatch already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your eggs are still over 5 days, though. Even with a lot of views, your eggs couldn't hatch yet. ^-^;

maybe TJ did that with the views on purpose? maybe he doesnt want ALL of them to survive? like if they are going to be SUPER rare? whats the point of having something hard to get if everyone already has it? ._.

Is it just me, or are these eggs taking more views than normal to hatch? I saw a handful in various ERs that had over 1000 views and not a crack. o.o

Eggs take longer to hatch because the U Views are lower, because lots of people aren't giving any Views when they enter babies, and the people that ARE giving Views are trying to make up for them, which doesn't work perfectly.

Even just a few minutes of every person using each fanite giving Views back makes SUCH a difference!

Because it's ONLY the users that provide them.

Reminder:

Please do not spam the news topic, also no rant/vent posts.

Edited by _Z_

Your eggs are still over 5 days, though. Even with a lot of views, your eggs couldn't hatch yet. ^-^;

Wait, you clicked my link???????????

Yup, just took a peek at your scroll. I'm nosey that way. ^-^; And all your eggs seem to be at 5d 5h. The soonest they'll be hatching is midnight, tomorrow. Sorry. ):

But it looks like TJ's should be growing up at noon tomorrow? Eek, I'm excited! :3

TJ's *new* eggs are also protected from death. Notice that TJ's are almost always sick. Any normal user with an egg/hatchie that had as many views as TJ's would die from sickness.

laugh.gif So did I. And Stromboli is right. It does not matter how many views your eggs have, they will not hatch until they are under 4 days. TJ did not post his until they were nearly ready to hatch, so it seemed they hatched early. And he is not trying to make our eggs die. That would not make sense. He would just have a bunch of unhappy users. If he wants there to be fewer of them he will just set the cave to produce fewer.

When will grow up TJ's hatchies? I want to see the adults descriptions. Mines are still eggs, so I want to see TJ's adults.

One of my blues didn't hatch when it reached 3 days 3 hrs left, I had to ER it, I think it was around 3 days 20 hrs.

So to be precise, the EARLIEST possible for a hatching would be 3 days:23 hours:59 minutes. Same goes for hatchlings growing up, the earliest possible would be the same.

I've seen eggs not hatch until literally the last possible minute - and that was because the eggs weren't in hatcheries, not in siggies on other forums, or other ways that one can get views.

Giving back views on sites that host hatcheries are one friendly way of being nice to others. I don't always do this, but that's because I'm often doing other things and my internet isn't the best there is. *shrug*

Yup, just took a peek at your scroll. I'm nosey that way. ^-^; And all your eggs seem to be at 5d 5h. The soonest they'll be hatching is midnight, tomorrow. Sorry. ):

But it looks like TJ's should be growing up at noon tomorrow? Eek, I'm excited! :3

Oh, I glad, look as much as u like!

The hatchlings are so cute! I can't wait to see them as adults~

So far I have 5 reds (two hatched) and 3 blues. I plan to get two more blues ones tomorrow, after 2 more reds hatch~

Do we know yet what they are going to be as adults?

Do we know yet what they are going to be as adults?

We will not know until TJ's grow up (we aren't allowed to post spoilers). smile.gif

Yay I have three of each~~~ I hope the oranges and the blues can breed with each other. they could create such a cool check board I bet! just another day and we can see TJ's..... ^^