TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Guys, I'm so happy! This is the first time that, during the first day on a new release, I fill my scroll with new eggs! I got 6 (the max I can currently have), 3 blue and 3 orange! wub.gif My first 3 eggs will hatch later, and I'll go to get more of them!

This is the best release I had since joining!

One of my first two eggs just hatched. I only had one incubate to use, so the other will have to wait until tomorrow. I still need two orange eggs, but will have to wait awhile for that. I needed to breed a lineage egg so I am locked again for now.

I'm still reading previous pages (I'm currenlty on page 33) and still haven't found a word on their ratio. Has recently been told if one of them is rarer than the other or their ratio is 50/50?

EDIT: Page miswriting. If I were really on page 43, I would have done it! xd.png

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I want them to grow up already!!! xd.png I wanna see what they look like!

I GOT ONE ^.^ It's a blue. I actually prefer the blue design over the orange design- it looks more calming.

Edited by NovaEcto

I got three Orange and two Blue... First time this successful all at once.... Glad I wasn't locked up...

Because of these two eggs it actually inspired me to use coloured filters in a photoshoot I was doing in the exact same colours. I had never noticed the blue orange contrast before but now I love it!

Eeip! Only like, an hour till I have hatchies! I somehow ended up with 5 blues but I traded one for an orange! Either way, I'm a happy bunny.

Hopefully I can grab a few more after I have some hatchies.

Congrats to all that already have hatchies! <3

Oh I really want my eggs to hatch right now but they won't be ready until later this afternoon... The hatchlings are so cute!

All of mine hatched now! biggrin.gif First go round: 5 sunny eggs, and 2 moon. This go round: 5 sunny, 2 moon. xd.png What are the odds? lol smile.gif

i have 3 of each, so that worked out perfectly for me. they are so squishy! i'm not going to look at the adult versions, i want to surprise myself when mine grow up :3 these could make for a gorgeous lineage ohmy.gif

I wonder if these dragons are pygmies xd.png

i dont think so.... the eggs were/are normal size. although it would certainly be a suprise if they SHRUNK when they grew up!

i dont think so.... the eggs were/are normal size. although it would certainly be a suprise if they SHRUNK when they grew up!

Yeah, but the hatchlings are so small xd.png At least the moon one xd.png

That's a good question Erin...., I was just in the Desert for the elevenses, and the entire drop was over in one minute.

On a happier note, I have three healthy hatchies! Three more eggs of the new kind. Thanks to all!

Drops still going on. cool.gif

EDIT: Erm, just noticed a very tiny transparency error in in the blue s1 hatchie, if it wasn't pointed out already: the closed area between the tail and body is white, not transparent. (Does't bother me at all, I just thought I'd point it out xd.png)

Edited by AlternateMew

Ok, thank you for telling me, AlternateMew and that's true, oddsoxdi people seem to be faster in getting the eggs. Congrats! I'm happy for you!

Drops still going on. cool.gif

I'm glad to know that! As soon as my next sun one hatches I'll go hoping for a another moon one~

Two of mine hatched, and I picked up two more. Both were moons, so that makes four suns and four moons.

Four of mine have hatched, and I needed a Moon to make it three of each. I clicked on Desert, as soon as it popped on the screen, I clicked on the middle "Glowing" egg, got it - checked, and it was Blue! I'm rather pleased with myself. tongue.gif

EDIT XX'd out OT stuff

Edited by Ayelldee

I just got four more: one blue, three oranges. I seem to be catching more oranges. My first batch of oranges also hatches tonight!

I got them the 1st or 2nd day they came out an they haven't even cracked! *tears* sad.gif

I got a couple more oranges in the drop last night. ^^

Gah. I wish TJ's hatchies would grow up already!</impatient>

I just logged into dragcave to find new eggies being released, I managed to catch an even batch number (2 blue, 2 orange). I'm quite excited to see how they will look when they are fully grown. smile.gif

Speaking of the blue/orange conspiracy theory, anyone noticed that it existed on Dragcave before this recent eggie release? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by fieryblackrose