TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Excuse me TJ, can I request a special BSA that makes your hatchlings grow up faster? I wanna see the adults!!!!!

lol xd.png

Edited by BirdSpirit

Plus they can be influenced.

well no, they couldn't be influenced if they were a single gender breed... which is what i asked. but that's not the case. i have a feeling i'm going to be using influence a lot with these :/

No they're not. TJs hatchlings on the first page are male AND female. wink.gif

ohhhhh ok thank goodness. i only looked at 1 of each and saw that they were male so i assumed they were all male b/c they're all the same sprite. so males and female hatchlings share the same sprite then. allllllrighty.

I got 2 of each i hope the influence sticks. I had to trade to get my 2nd orange

I just NOW noticed the codes. "Eclipse", "Moonlight", "Lunar", "Artemis", "Sunny" and "Solar". That's awesome. x3

I wish I had the ability to create my own dragon's codes! XD

Lol I make mistakes too like that. Though my biggest fail lies withing my typing ability. xd.png I make so many typos.

*pokes TJ's dragons* Grow...I wanna see ya adult forms! =D

Excuse me TJ, can I request a special BSA that makes your hatchlings grow up faster? I wanna see the adults!!!!!

lol xd.png

The red dragon can Incubate the egg and make it hatch in shorter hours.

Too bad I used the BSA on another dragon before these came out.

Fuuu--- My bad, I didn't read your post right. Yeah, I do wish there was an BSA to make hatchlings grow up faster.

Edited by Marina-chan

xd.png Some of my typos are actually funny really. I usually spell one person name as another objects name or so on. xd.png *loves typo fails*

Yes! biggrin.gif After a days hunt (came home today and noticed this D: ) I managed to get 3 of each. biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the adults.

no one reads the earlier pages [meh, i dont either :L]

TJ's hatchies grow up around 12:30 or 1pm today

aaaand i got 3 more blues and one more orange :L so... once these two are trade-able.... anyone need a blue or two? [er... was i supposed to go to the trade page for that? >.> if so sorry... i figured since i wasnt really asking for a transfer that i didnt need to...]

... the blues like me :L

--

anyone else notice that the DC wiki hasnt been updated [for the new releases]...?

Edited by Whitefire

I have typos all the time because there are no longer any letters on my keyboard. The one up there was just fail, though xd.png.

That's ok, they've pretty much been sick since they were eggs. But this is TJ, he won't let them die!

/joins chorus of 'grow up already, hatchies!'

OOOooooooo they're gonna grow up within an hour or two, and mine will start hatching today! -squee- I haven't seen their concept threads, so this is a total surprise for me and I'm suddenly excited. Especially for the blues! They're my favorite of the two, just based on the hatchlings. <3

Edited by mooniechan