TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I am supposed to be doing a summer reading project, but I can't focus because I'm too excited!!! Maybe if I try to focus on the task at hand, time will pass faster and the hatchies will be grown!!! biggrin.gif

Oh, wow!

They are all really, really beautiful. My favourite is the male Moonstone. But they are all stunning, so much detail on all of them.

Kudos to the spriters.

So lovely.

Oh my goodness! Pure beauty!! I LOVE the blues! I like the reds too though. I just wish they had gender specific sprites... smile.gif

I knew it! I knew what they were! xd.png I love 'em still...

*SCREAM*

Oh my goodness, the adults look so pretty~

EDIT: I'm so glad I went out of my way to get more blues, despite how goofy the hatchies look. They're definitely my favorite.

Edited by silver_chan

Oh, wow!

They are all really, really beautiful. My favourite is the male Moonstone. But they are all stunning, so much detail on all of them.

Kudos to the spriters.

So lovely.

I agree. The males have really beautiful colors. *is so hoarding them* X3

Edited by DarkFire1

ohmaigod. THEY ARE SO KEWL!!!!! I MUST HAVE MORE!!!!

Oh my! The new adults are just stunning! biggrin.gif Love, love, love them! <3

They are Sunstone and Moonstone dragons! I was hoping they would be. biggrin.gif The male moonstone is definitely my favorite of the three adult sprites. I love the deep blue / pale blue color scheme and the refined shape of his head. And I love how deep-red and shiny the sunstone looks! Congrats to all three artists. ^.^

Gorgeous sprites! Thanks to the spriters!

I personally like the moonstones best (since blue is my favorite color anyway), especially the male. The dark blue looks just amazing!

I wonder if there's only one pose for the Sun stone dragons. If not then I'm curious as to what the male's pose looks like. xd.png