TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Nice eggs! biggrin.gif Finally something to fill up that empty desert. Though the outline/no-outline thing confuses me. Alts, perhaps?

I liked the desert the way it was before >_> I can't wait for the eggs to stop flooding the place so I can go cave hunting again.

*activates time machine to forward 2 hours*

Come on...come on....

*explosion*

*times goes back 12 hours*

D:

Nice eggs! biggrin.gif Finally something to fill up that empty desert. Though the outline/no-outline thing confuses me. Alts, perhaps?

if you notice the ones without outlines are female, the ones with are male.

Now that they are really soon to grow, I can say that I know who they are (I have their old sprites saved somewhere on my pc xd.png). Btw I'll not say a word about them even if you PM me, and however you don't need to do it, as we are near to see them wink.gif

Even if I know about them, this doesn't mean that I'm not anxious like everyone else here! *gaze at little TJ hatchies, waiting that they become bigger*

Now that they are really soon to grow, I can say that I know who they are (I have their old sprites saved somewhere on my pc xd.png). Btw I'll not say a word about them even if you PM me, and however you don't need to do it, as we are near to see them wink.gif

=_=

GROW UP HATCHIES

12:30 is when they'll be about 4d 30m, 1pm being 4d

so... about 45m to 60m+

Edited by Whitefire

Please don't double post use the edit tool.

*joins large chorus of GROW UP PLEASE HATCHIES!!*

EDIT: triple ninja.gif 'd...

Edited by Leonis

Crap, I almost posted a fail.

It's 10:49 here *cheers*

hurry up hatchies ;3

EST, cave time.

same here... *gives hatchies cookies* grow up pweeaase.... I can give you cake if you don't want cookies... I wanna see your adult forms xd.png

Please don't double post use the edit tool.

i didn't! they deleted their post D:<

EDIT: new page >.>

12:30 is when they'll be about 4d 30m, 1pm being 4d

so... about 45m to 60m+

Edited by Whitefire

They did, I saw it!

*sigh*

I'm bored, and hungry and bleh

what am I going to do now

I am sure I am the last to observe this but I notice that the dragons codes are Sunny Solar, Mnght - Midnight, Artms - Artemis and Lunar so the dragon must be sunstones and moon stones or some such biggrin.gif Just a few mins more

I am sure I am the last to observe this but I notice that the dragons codes are Sunny Solar, Mnght - Midnight, Artms - Artemis and Lunar so the dragon must be sunstones and moon stones or some such biggrin.gif Just a few mins more

xd.png I wanna say Solarstone/LunarStone dragons, but it's the same really just differently named. xd.png

I have a blue that's coded Man00. I was like "So it's the man on the Moon Stone Dragon." xd.png

EDIT: They've grown!

Edited by DarkFire1