Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

It's okay, like Ethril said, your art is worth waiting for. :3 Sorry about the viruses - such a pain. >< My laptop got hit the other day too and there were so many infected files. Dl Even files I had no idea I had. :v

Hope everything re-installs smoothly. ^^

As soon as you open requests, my dear, as sooooon aaaaaasss yooooouuu ooopen requeeeesssstttssssss.... *cackles*

I'd give you an AWESOME egg but I unfortunately don't have an AWESOME egg at the mooment. Sorry.

user posted image

@Ethril Dragon: Her design was so simple you got a full dragon and a prop

user posted image

@Varekis: I forgot to make her proud looking so if you want me to re position the head a bit I can.

user posted image

@Daciana_Adena: I feel this one is a fail, but if it's okay with you it's okay with me. I should have designed him separately from the other vampire which is the reason it looks terrible by itself.

user posted image

@Fierce Annie: I have since deleted the PM for your vampire so I have no idea if this is the pose you wanted or much of anything else. He's also too sparkly, so it's another fail in my book.

EDIT: I still have the canine pair to work on and also Infinis's dragon and Haze's edits are on a friend's flash (thanks to the virus) drive and they should arrive tomorrow.

The request egg list will be changing drastically and requests are still closed for now.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Zomg, those are incredible! I love my silver - her mane is so glorious. o3o How would the repositioned head be facing? Would it be too much of a hassle? ;A;

Actually, you know what. This is amazing so I'm going to shut up and not be annoying. I honestly love her. :3 Thank you so much, Wookie. wub.gif

Woo, managed to avatar-fy the picture. \o/

Edited by Varekis

Now those are stunning pictures. I love them all, specially the vamps. So fierce and so dynamic, much what I feel is the spirit of vamps themselves. biggrin.gif

jdbgsbkhbs *whacks* Why must you have commissions when I have no money. ART TRADEZ PLZ *flails and stops being annoying*

Someday, Wookie. I will get you to draw Verridith. SOMEDAY. [:

user posted image

@Infinis: Okay I remembered this thing looked like crap before...it's just I didn't realize how crappy it looked.

user posted image

@Haze: Old ones look terrible...but it's fixed.

Lovely!

Also, you have the most amusing sig images ever - love them. c: Pity the cute frightened black hatchie had to go though. x)

Wookie you have no idea how much i jelly of your skills. ;A;

Also inb4 Hazebutt's OMGASDFGJKLCUTE raving.

If I have a CB Black right now that I think will be grown up by the time request slots are open, can I offer it to you now in exchange for a request slot reservation?

AH. AH. AH. AAAAAHHH.

/squeeeeeee

WOOK. I LOVE HIM. e_e

I can haz sig size for heem? c: <3

AH. AH. AH. AAAAAHHH.

/squeeeeeee

WOOK. I LOVE HIM. e_e

I can haz sig size for heem? c: <3

Sure you can, just let me resize it and such :3

EDIT: http://www.iaza.com/work/120114C/iaza13071644699000.gif

@Elena: I would be fine with it but I'm not sure if others would consider it fair. Though since my request list is very limited and there's only CB blacks, metallics and other impossibles, I'm pretty sure I won't be getting another request anytime soon

user posted image

With this requests are technically open.

I still have a chibi I need to make for haze and a request for Evie but I have yet to be told what she wants...so, open I guess.

Also for people with requests I do have commissions I need to work on at the same time, so images will not necessarily be "first requested, first uploaded" since I will be working on multiple things at once and whatever gets finished first gets uploaded first.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Only for a hatchling request as of now, and not a headshot.

Not sure I understand what you mean

Do you mean you'd do a Chibi hatchling pic of an Ember in exchange for the alt? I just want to be clear because I'd like a pic from you or I'll trade the alt for a vampire today.

Not sure I understand what you mean

Do you mean you'd do a Chibi hatchling pic of an Ember in exchange for the alt? I just want to be clear because I'd like a pic from you or I'll trade the alt for a vampire today.

Yes, a chibi ember in exchange for the hatchling since I am only taking CB blacks for the headshots.

Ok then I'll wait to get a CB black and I'll be back then. biggrin.gif Have a good day, I look forward to seeing more of your art!

I have a CB black egg I caught yesterday and I'd love a headshot of an Alt Winter magi if you take that? xd.png

okay(with form):

I want: Alt Winter Magi headshot clear pic

I will offer: CB black

I want it in this form: I dunno, angry looking, surrounded by snow and magical sparkles. (preferably horizontal, so I don't have to resize or cut too much ^^)

Edited by earthgirl

I have a CB black egg I caught yesterday and I'd love a headshot of an Alt Winter magi if you take that? xd.png

okay(with form):

I want: Alt Winter Magi headshot clear pic

I will offer: CB black

I want it in this form: I dunno, angry looking, surrounded by snow and magical sparkles. (preferably horizontal, so I don't have to resize or cut too much ^^)

Sure thing. I think I might need to specify "form" since I tend to work different for signature images and avatars. So should this be a simple signature image or an avatar?