Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

Derp, should I send the teleport link now, or after you've accepted the request?

I want: A male Gold headshot (based on the looks of the new golds)

I will offer: CB Black hatchling

I want it in this form: Signature please.

Could you have him looking a bit serious? Other than that, you are free to do what you want with him.

Edited by Elena

Wookieinmashoo you know I love your art! In my eyes you are one of the best artists in this forum. <3

Derp, should I send the teleport link now, or after you've accepted the request?

I want: A male Gold headshot (based on the looks of the new golds)

I will offer: CB Black hatchling

I want it in this form: Signature please.

Could you have him looking a bit serious? Other than that, you are free to do what you want with him.

Got it, and this makes slots closed and if things go right CB blacks will be taken off the list.

EDIT: @Shajana: Thanks, I do appreciate the comments :3

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

user posted image

Dangle chibi female

GUH ;A; WOOK, I REALLY TRULY LOVE YOU. GGAAAHHKAsBFLASHFASNFAS <3333

I can have signature size for her too...? <3

edit: oh, and um, wook, could she have her little tail spike? <3 :c

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I want: Feral dragon

I will offer: Nothing (for you've already got it).

I want it in this form: Headshot please. Chibi would also be okay. If it's a headshot, make him look feirce. If you do the chibi make him look just a little silly. Not stupid; just kind of derpy.

ETA: I already have permission from all artists involved to have this dragon doodled by DC artists. V_V

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I think he looks great! My only issue (only calling that, it really isn't much of one) is that I am having a bit of a hard time distinguishing his leftmost claw from the wing. Otherwise, I love him!

And in regards to the second Vamp for someone else, I would hardly call him a fail either. I think his coloring is just fine!

Lastly, with all the posts on this thread, is there any room for me to request a chibi as well? I really can't quite tell. Sorry. ^^;

(On another note, your new signature is really neat. I love that Gold!)

/latereply

Edited by Daciana_Adena

user posted image

@Infinis: Okay I remembered this thing looked like crap before...it's just I didn't realize how crappy it looked.

Y u say it looks crappy, it looks awesome <3

Also late reply is totally not late. <w< Can I get sig sized so I can stick him in my rotator? <3

I can have signature size for her too...? <3

edit: oh, and um, wook, could she have her little tail spike? <3 :c

GAH, SO PICKY!

http://www.iaza.com/work/120117C/iaza13071617983300.gif

I kid really

http://www.iaza.com/work/120117C/iaza13071694372400.png

vampire altered with shading and highlights, hopefully it fixes the confusing area

http://www.iaza.com/work/120117C/iaza13071677648000.gif

smaller marrow with transparency.

Thank you so much Wook ;A; you have enriched my life with your awe-inspiring powers of art. <3

/squeeeeee

Thanks wookie <3 /istotallynotlate

Also O_o beautiful winter magi o_O

OMG, he's LOVELY! O_O

Tho, I said horizontal.. but still... <333

Edited by earthgirl

OMG, he's LOVELY! O_O

Tho, I said horizontal.. but still... <333

Oh crap, I misread that...uhh....should I re do it?

I can try to work with what I have and change it.

Well, if you dont mind and can take the time to make it more spread, that'd be great. ^^;

Not redone. Maybe make a spread wing or something, so it can go horizontal.

Oh my... that is a beautiful take on the winter magi! He looks so fierce. Quite interesting for a Christmas dragon. I never imagined them fierce. o3o

Sure you can, just let me resize it and such :3

EDIT: http://www.iaza.com/work/120114C/iaza13071644699000.gif

@Elena: I would be fine with it but I'm not sure if others would consider it fair. Though since my request list is very limited and there's only CB blacks, metallics and other impossibles, I'm pretty sure I won't be getting another request anytime soon

user posted image

With this requests are technically open.

I still have a chibi I need to make for haze and a request for Evie but I have yet to be told what she wants...so, open I guess.

Also for people with requests I do have commissions I need to work on at the same time, so images will not necessarily be "first requested, first uploaded" since I will be working on multiple things at once and whatever gets finished first gets uploaded first.

It's beautiful!!! WOW!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I want: My OCs as chibis biggrin.gif although they're already a chibi. lols.

I will offer: sent away~ cb magi smile.gif

I want it in this form: The boy is dressed up in a cat earred hoodie w/ long sleeves and a blue rose in his mouth while sitting with his head tilted slightly (blushing a little) with one hand showing a peace sign and the other holding the girl's hand. The girl also has a cat hoodie (different color maybe?) and is smiling happily/blushing slightly/ and is sitting next to him, holding his hand, and also showing a peace sign :3

Reference:

My OC Eliya/Eli (accidently wrote Avery in the PM):

Example 1, Example 2

OC Lilin:

Example 1, Example 2

Extras:[/] (just thought this would help if the pictures may be somewhat unclear. Especially the changes i asked about <:

Eli: Blonde/light brown, wearing long sleeved hoodie w/ cat ears, has one green eye and one blue eye.

Lilin: light brown hair, same hoodie as Eli but a different color?, and has blue eyes.

mm.. also, u can change the clothing if you'd like smile.gif i just wrote that cuz i wasn't sure if you wanted me to say how they would look/clothing wise. But otherwise, i'd just love to see your take on them ^^ Thankyou!

ALSO.. amazing Winter Magi D: Speechless!