Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

Yeah, I know I can do this, problem is I would have to re install Photoshop. Also, would anything colored white still stay white or would it become transparent?

user posted image

I decided to do something different here and made it more stylized.

Oh my god. That is insanely gorgeous Wookie. Can I have is siggy sized, please?

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Yeah, I know I can do this, problem is I would have to re install Photoshop. Also, would anything colored white still stay white or would it become transparent?

Yeah, it would really be nice to use just the one program, but I can't get it to work unfortunately. In my experience, if you fill or paint an area with white in Sai, the PSD will keep that area white instead of transparent. It does in PS Elements anyway. Also, copying from one image and pasting in another may create a white background for whatever you've pasted, at least I've had that happen with lineart before (urgh).

Edited by mirtier

Aha, same as Varekis explained. Also sorry for the late reply, I've been neglecting to draw. I'll see if I can't do the same in Sai...I'm pretty sure I can find a way so do it. If not I can download Gimp again.

user posted image

Hopefully Grimace is okay with his sketch...I'm not very fond of it since it does not look catlike to me.

This is completely awesome <3

user posted image

I have created failure. I've also updated my front post and re arranged and re worded some areas to hopefully make it more organized. Hatchling requests are back, though a bit more expensive.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I want: Chibi male Silver, looking at a snowflake? If that doesn't work, you know where to find me to discuss.

I will offer: 5 hatchies, magis of course tongue.gif

I want it in this form: Avatar!

Edited by PerfectLulu

I want: THIS Guy, one of your gorgeous headshots ;3; He's not a DC dragon, he's my own personal dragon, not sure if that's allowed D:

I will offer: 1 CB Magi and then 1 Magi with a rather nice lineage HERE Both IOU since they haven't hatched >3<

I want it in this form: Signature Image

thank you for considering<3

I want: A chibi Magma hatchie sleeping and puffing smoke or melting snow around it.

I will offer: a dark myst hatchie

I want it in this form: avatar! ^^

I want: THIS Guy, one of your gorgeous headshots ;3; He's not a DC dragon, he's my own personal dragon, not sure if that's allowed D:

I will offer: 1 CB Magi and then 1 Magi with a rather nice lineage HERE Both IOU since they haven't hatched >3<

I want it in this form: Signature Image

thank you for considering<3

I'll put you down, but the limit is five hatchlings per headshot (one per chibi). I'm sure you know that but I'm just making sure :3

Oh yes of course! ^^

I have 4 of the 5 but got egg-locked, trying to nab a 5th!

I forgot to list the other, sorry about that! D:

Thank you a ton though! Shall I let you know as soon as they're all ready to go?

Oh yes of course! ^^

I have 4 of the 5 but got egg-locked, trying to nab a 5th!

I forgot to list the other, sorry about that! D:

Thank you a ton though! Shall I let you know as soon as they're all ready to go?

Send them one by one if you need to or all at once. Also If you're in need of teleports I always have some :3

user posted image

http://www.iaza.com/work/120201C/iaza13071671706800.jpg

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

user posted image

I have created failure. I've also updated my front post and re arranged and re worded some areas to hopefully make it more organized. Hatchling requests are back, though a bit more expensive.

haha, its not failure! and its not that bad, its pretty cute actually smile.gif Since its not something you do often too. Anddd i really like the coloring lols? x3 Thankyou so much C:!

haha, its not failure! and its not that bad, its pretty cute actually smile.gif Since its not something you do often too. Anddd i really like the coloring lols? x3 Thankyou so much C:!

Sorry I couldn't pull off the pose you wanted...I just didn't think I could do much in the way of hands with chibis. I'm glad it's okay though, but hopefully no one will ask for people again. I specialize in creatures, so anything with a people face is difficult.

I want: headshot of this guy -- the one on the left, preferably looking playful and such (he's one of my concepts).

I will offer: 5 magi hatchlings

I want it in this form: Signature, preferably more rectangular than square? :3

And...for reference, I should start gathering the eggs right away, yes? xd.png Sorry, never requested a siggy (or anything else) before.

I want: headshot of this guy -- the one on the left, preferably looking playful and such (he's one of my concepts).

I will offer: 5 magi hatchlings

I want it in this form: Signature, preferably more rectangular than square? :3

And...for reference, I should start gathering the eggs right away, yes? xd.png Sorry, never requested a siggy (or anything else) before.

Send them whenever you can :3

One more done:

user posted image

I will have to make a signature size later. I did a whole dragon for a change...which will never be done again. I kinda needed one as an example though and I thought this one would be fun enough, plus the design included nearly all of the dragon anyway.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I swear my heart leaped into my chest when I saw this ;w;

I love this so much, I can't even..HNNNNGH ;A;

Thank you so so so so muuuuuch ;3; He looks so gorgeous. So. Gorgeous.

I swear my heart leaped into my chest when I saw this ;w;

I love this so much, I can't even..HNNNNGH ;A;

Thank you so so so so muuuuuch ;3; He looks so gorgeous. So. Gorgeous.

I'm happy you like it...I was a bit confused by the pink area near the wing and I was thinking maybe it was fur around the ear, but was it?

http://www.iaza.com/work/120203C/iaza13071666695900.jpg (sig size) I think I'll be re installing photoshop just to be able to do transparency again.

Yeah he has pink tufts on his ears but it's all good! :D Even I forget those and mix it up sometimes!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH ;3;