Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

Hum, I was debating on whether or not to offer a Halloween Hatchling, but seems I was too slow on deciding that I would give you one. Oh well.

Guess I will probably have to somehow acquire a CB Stripe or Black now, darn it. But I have one question; suppose we ever want to request a species of dragon that someone else has already requested, would you still be willing to do another? I know you have done the same dragon more than once already, but it seems only when, in one of the pictures, that there are two dragons in the picture...? Basically, I am asking if you'll draw a dragon by itself more than once. I hope my wording isn't too confusing there, I'll try and clarify if it is. ^^;

Also, I still must say all of your work is rather impressive; even if I don't request for some time, its still rather nice to go back and look at your previous pieces. ^^

Hum, I was debating on whether or not to offer a Halloween Hatchling, but seems I was too slow on deciding that I would give you one. Oh well.

Guess I will probably have to somehow acquire a CB Stripe or Black now, darn it. But I have one question; suppose we ever want to request a species of dragon that someone else has already requested, would you still be willing to do another? I know you have done the same dragon more than once already, but it seems only when, in one of the pictures, that there are two dragons in the picture...? Basically, I am asking if you'll draw a dragon by itself more than once. I hope my wording isn't too confusing there, I'll try and clarify if it is. ^^;

Also, I still must say all of your work is rather impressive; even if I don't request for some time, its still rather nice to go back and look at your previous pieces. ^^

The Halloween offer is still in place for as long as the dragons are around. I got my frozen marrow, but I'm still looking for ghosts. Just be aware it might take a while to get through all the Halloween requests. So far I'm not I am not limiting the number of slots for the Halloween offer. I haven't seen the adults yet and already I am obsessed with them ._.

Also, I don't mind at all drawing the same dragon twice, whether it's paired with another dragon or not.

I want: Headshot of a silver female :3

I will offer: Halloween egg

I want it in this form: Um... headshot? xd.png I'd like her to look proud and pretty. tongue.gif Is it possible for me to ask for the 'mane' to be more free flowing and not so compacted to the spine as it appears in the sprite? If that makes sense?

I plan on using the picture as an avatar, if that changes anything.

Thanks!

ETA: Just in case you refer to this post before you draw, could she have blue eyes? :'D I'm not sure what colour eyes female silver dragons have (guessing pink), but if you can't decide, blue would be nice. :3 Not crucial though, so it's fine if you don't see this. ^^

Edited by Varekis

Oh, I wasn't sure earlier if you only had two slots for the moment or not. I thought you meant that only if you finished something else there would be an open spot, even with the Halloween offer. Sorry, seems I may have misunderstood something...

I want: A Male Vampire Dragon

I will offer: One Ghost Hatchling

I want it in this form: First of all, I would like him to be very evil looking, or at least as much as you can get him to look. As far as the position... I am not too sure about this. Perhaps with his wings flared, facing toward the front, similar to what you did for the female Hellfire before? Though I love how you drew her horizontally with the wings in that position, I am not sure how one would even try to go about doing that with your typical headshot... His mouth should most definitely be open, but I really don't know how I would want the head to be positioned.

I also plan on somehow using this in my signature, though it may be a little painful to shrink down the detail, haha.

Let me know if I should change or try to add anything (especially concerning the wings...), and thank you very much! ^^

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Well, now he does |D He's gorgeous, Wook! I absolutely adore him 8D /kisses

His face makes me smile c:

/squeal

Well, now he does |D He's gorgeous, Wook! I absolutely adore him 8D /kisses

His face makes me smile c:

/squeal

Are you sure? Because I'm already seeing a few things that are irritating me. I want a complete honest opinion :3

Are you sure? Because I'm already seeing a few things that are irritating me. I want a complete honest opinion :3

I honestly do love him |D The only things that I noticed were that his spots were a bit faint and that his head (not cheek) horns were a little too short (and they should be bone colored |3). But it's not a big deal at all, I really do think he's gorgeous <333

Now I just gotta figure out how to make one of those rotating signature things. ._.

I honestly do love him |D The only things that I noticed were that his spots were a bit faint and that his head (not cheek) horns were a little too short (and they should be bone colored |3). But it's not a big deal at all, I really do think he's gorgeous <333

Now I just gotta figure out how to make one of those rotating signature things. ._.

I'll see about making those changes. Will have to wait until next week though :3

o: You don't have to if you don't want to! I love him how he is <3 But I don't mind waiting at all if you do want to work on him more.

Thank you again cB <333

I want: headshot of this dragon

I will offer: Either a ghost egg or hatchling. I have plenty of both

I want it in this form: As cute as possible! Seriously, she's my RP character and she's known for being too cute to resist. Other then that you have artist freedom.

Other example

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Don't i know it >.>...<.<

I've been haunting and waiting for my chance to commission/request one of these beautiful artworks since I saw your avi Saph

I want: headshot of this dragon

I will offer: Either a ghost egg or hatchling. I have plenty of both

I want it in this form: As cute as possible! Seriously, she's my RP character and she's known for being too cute to resist. Other then that you have artist freedom.

Other example

Adding you to the list.

I'll be busy for the most part of the weekend and the computer will be leaving anyway so I'll be away from contact for about two days.

I'll send you the trade link right away then. Do you want an egg or a hatchling?

Edit: I'm sorry it's going to have to be a hatchling. The second I unfog the eggs they're going to hatch.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

I don't know if the lists are closed or open yet. I'll delete this if it is wrong. smile.gif

I want:

A couple of weredogs.

He is a were samoyed with blue eyes.

She is a werehusky with blue eyes, this husky color.

I want him to be holding her lovingly from the waist, and she looking elsewere. He looks at her lovingly.

since samoyeds are white, it'd be nice to have one of your beautiful, dark starry backgrounds for contrast (or just a dark background, I leave it to you) smile.gif

I will offer: CB striped. (already transfered)

I want it in this form: Picture/portrait sort of form, like the dragon headshots.

Thanks!

Edited by DragonNighthowler

I was planning on getting some of the drawings done this week, but this is also the last week for "wet clay" in my pottery/sculpting class so I'd like to take as much time as possible getting as much done as possible.

Kicking this to the front with an update:

Haze's drawing is fixed, Infinis's is completed and I am drawing the two male vampires together but able to be separated. They're whole dragons too, so that might be a bonus. They are currently being lined. Female silver will come after and so will the rest. After the silver and vampires I'll do an art dump and wait to see if everyone is happy with what was done.

Sweet! I can't wait to see him! biggrin.gif

Interested in a commission, should I PM you to flesh out price and the like, or should we do it here?

Interested in a commission, should I PM you to flesh out price and the like, or should we do it here?

Please PM me about commissions, thanks :3

Well....things did not turn out how I wanted. A computer virus put everything on hold for almost a week and now I have to re install all my programs and my tablet before I get anywhere. The two male vampires are half colored though so everything is not a complete loss.

Thanks again for the patience and sorry for everything being entirely late.