Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

well... that's not such a bad idea... I think I'll let the others decide.

So, what do you think people, should I add a box'd pokemon list in the Character's Thread?

btw, the Character's Thread has already been approved, find it here: Character's Thread biggrin.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Thank you for the update! Also, Character Thread yay!

The other reason I'm posting here is to let Jeimuzu know that I'll be posting tomorrow. I'd like to get Mia's pokemon healed, and then get out of the house and move immediately to dinner. Would you like me to play the woman of the house healing Diomedes' pokemon too, or do you want to do that in your own post?

Methinks she is, Ryu~. As for your plan, Shijou, it works for me.

Karektar fred! Phweee! *goesforthtoobserve*

Hi Ryu, can I update my form using this sprite?

It's the closest I could find to what Morty looks like.

user posted image

Oh and you have yet to post a description of the Forest. Sorry if it seems like I'm being whiny again. T.T

Edited by woshiico0kie

I just read that other post over, and it was awfully confusing, sorry 'bout that! I'll have her heal up Mia and Diomedes' team and we'll head out right away, so that shouldn't effect much. Thank you :]

sure woshii, I will update it right away, and sorry for the description, I forgot to make a post about it xd.png

go ahead Shijou, won't be a problem biggrin.gif

to clearify that, I need that everybody have seen the Characters Thread, and have posted here about having seen it since there is something concerned to that thread that will answer your question

so, when everybody have seen the thread I will post an update that will clearify your doubt

I saw the sign~ ... I mean, the thread.

I still need the information on that Pidgey, if you wouldn't mind. I need it to move on to the next day. Finally. xd.png

Am I the last person who has yet to say "I have seen the thread." or something along those lines? :S

Anyways. I have seen the Character Thread.

Hey Akira, can I take first dibs on wild encounter this time? Since you took the Starly from before tongue.gif

sorry for not replying these past few days, but my PC's monitor broke and I haven't been able to acces another pc with internet connection so I couldn't reply before...

right now I'm on my grandma's so I can make this quick post, so sorry, but I can't reply now, and possibly won't until a few more days, so, sorry. I can't let you continue right now because I had an event in mind and I wanted you all to participate on it, so, please understand and wait for my return sad.gif

Alicia Jewel, I'll have Jeimuzu to give you that info since I don't have the time nor the resources to do it now. Jeimuzu, sorry to bother you with that, but I can't do it myself, hope its not a problem for you...

No, no; Its all good and understandable. I'm sorry I did not do so sooner, but my own internet access has a rather odd sense of humour.

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, but I've been studying for SAT's in my free time. These tests are wrecking my house.

Regardless, I'm letting you all know I'm still alive, and though my posts have been sparse lately, I will be posting in the next 2-3 days.

Jeimuzu, if you ever feel the need to just move along, I give you permission to move Mia if you'd like, so long as you're fairly faithful to her character. Sorry for the major delays between each post!